I'm an Evil God - Vol. 5 Ch. 92 - Palming Off A Substitute For The Real Thing

Nice indeed. If I remember right the Master of the thousand faced Prince wanted to spend a night with our hero. Looking forward to that scene, when he has to play himself :D

Finally! There are other translations but they are complete poop. I can't read any other translation other than this one.

Been a while since he jumped across worlds. When will he do that again?

So glad this is back. I tried reading it on Manhuas.com, but the translation was really awful compared to the great work that Toor/Lusario do, and there were so many typos.

Even if he can fake everything perfectly, he cant fake his skills. If there is a time where he needs to use them he will be found out instantly... I suspect if he can find out more about him or where he actually lives, he might have his skills stored there.

Dex-chan lover
This translations are really good the don't just translate the meaning, they give context as to why it means that, thank you for putting so much effort in harvoring such great work.

@jessiej well he could just say he copied new skills from xie yan and it's true that he had already copied the withering of flowers at 70 % (or more) of its power . and the 2 skills he is always using arent offensive ( skill to change apparence and skill to copy techniques from others ) and his main offensive skill is mantra of desires (or something like that) from the xia sect and the mc plan to go to this sect after resolving the first problem to learn this skill and i don't think he will have to show off his skills in blissful temple

Thanks for the update and providing legible and non-malware ridden translations :)

Users who are viewing this thread