I'm in Love with the Villainess - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The World of An Otome Game

lmao a masochistic mc and an oujou sama and its yuri too is great because this kind of story in the yuri world are very rare so yeet if this a wn or ln adapted to manga and become popular i feel like it would get an anime too

Dex-chan lover
@Kiraidesu
MD has abit if fag that hated Yuri so much, though. When we get a real Yuri thing I doubt there would be that kind of complain.

That kind of complain you mentioned may only appear on a non Yuri series that suddenly lean that way.

Though who knows some people may dislike some realistic approach of being gay instead taking it like cute girl doing cute stuff or waving it as a normal romance or such.

Don't worry Claire. You will eventually manage to make Rei "cry and give in" ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Double-page supporter
I followed the novel up until the
incest subplot (because it kinda equated homosexuality and incest and that made me really uncomfortable ngl)
, but I liked up to what I read since I found Rei's experiences with being LGBT in Japan and how it equates in the otome game's world kind of endearing and sad.

Ah so they made a manga version.
I really love the novel, i cant stop smirking while reading this ❤️❤️❤️
Thanks Bucci Gang for translating GOLD like this
Although i read it, the 3 princes looks are kinda different from what i imagined when reading the novel
waiting for Relaire and the twins 😍 hope they made the story up till the RevoLily part 😉

So now I can read bakarina for otome route tough for mobs for harem route and now villainess for yuri route damn these otome scenario storys are becoming a favorite of mine.

Have u wonder why the WN have high rating on NU. So don't judge at first I'd say, this story is so different from others Yuri out there. xD

Users who are viewing this thread