I'm in Love with the Villainess - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Days as a Maid

Aggregator gang
FALSE ALARM FALSE ALARM

I was expecting a smut or a kiss scene but damn, what a cliffhanger

Dex-chan lover
Isn't it weird that all these villainess reincarnation mangas have technology from centuries ago yet have modern bras?

I found it a little weird that claire says: "please love me" At the end in the Italian version and then this one is "do as you wish".. But then she says " Please like me" In the novel, which is really satisfying, really.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, yeah, if someone appears out of nowhere and says "I love you" like that, that's a perfectly natural reaction...

Gotta say though, it's gonna be hard to develop a proper romance as maid and master. Their previous setting as school rivals was much better.

@Fredthefishlord Definitely a stalker. Change Rei into a guy and I'm not sure if even half of the guys here would be shouting "cute" anymore. It's frankly, quite creepy.

Still, it's better not to take stories like these too seriously.

@Amylase then go write your own fiction that fits your definition of ok. I don't really think its as bad as you fear it is. Women's worst enemy is always other women. Folks having sexual desires is natural. Some folks don't have any. Its whatever. Its not the male gaze, at worst its the "Sexual gaze" that folks attracted to someone have when looking at them. Really hard to get rid of without chemical castration of men and women. There are plenty of other stores i'm sure you will prefer. Go support those instead. Much better than complaining about nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread