I'm in Love with the Villainess - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Days as a Maid

N2O

Dex-chan lover
200.gif

WOOO GO REI

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAA thank god, following this manga is not a mistake
this is so cute

Aggregator gang
It's working..... She is breaking through, ever so slowly but it's happening.

LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

In the light novel she says "please like me" instead of "do as you wish".

Now I wonder which translation is more accurate , do as you wish sounds quite ambiguous compared to the lv translation

Dex-chan lover
So, stereotypically the Villainess falls to ruin, does Rei's love have something to do with trying to save Claire, that's my thoughts.
The tragic villainess

Dex-chan lover
regarding the early pages where shes getting dressed its always bothered me that manga with semi-medival fantasy setting have such modern looking underwear. While here the setting is decidedly more "post-victorian" and their uniforms, and other clothing, are also shown to besimilarily modern and its easy enough to chalk the quality up to magic boosted technologies, and even Claires nobel status to justify this.
BUT many other manga of similar setting, and even not so similar to the point of trying to be more grim-dark and realistic, break this immersion constantly even when other aspects of the scociety are shown to be more appropriatley "medival" in textile technologies and other daily utilitiea.
Sorry, just had to get that though off my chest.

Users who are viewing this thread