I'm in Love with the Villainess - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - To be a Lily

Double-page supporter
@fleeingpasserby Did you read the original? There are self-insert backstory chapters, not-so-subtle discussion about gender and sex and the challenges of being LGBTQ+, and spoilers about important gender identity stuff.

One of the reasons people love this so much is because the author herself clearly isn't just fetishizing girl-on-girl relationships; she herself is very socially conscious and if that's an "agenda" then I'm all for it. In fact, this chapter in the novel was the very first sign that this was going to be a lot more than fluffy fun.

P.S. Fuck homophobes, fuck transphobes, fuck fascists. It's our world now no matter how much they keep trying to kill us for it.

Thanks for the translation. Glad I stuck around long enough for this manga to go more than a fluffy love story. Dunno why some ppl are so upset about it. Just because something isn't your preference doesn't mean it's political...?

Wait. If you're not into LGBT themes, why are you even here at all? To torture yourself? To make yourself angrier at nothing? Hmm.🧐

Anyway, I think I like the direction this is going. It has more dimension, I feel.

I am honestly glad they are talking about this stuff so openly,it's nice seeing shoujo ai properly discuss sexuality and nit just use it to stir up drama in the story.

And stuff like this makes me happy since i see myself and my friends in them in this convo since i came out to my(mainly female) friends and they were also curious about this stuff so i talked to them as openly as i could.

Gosh @Nyashi, go to bed already!!! If it's insomnia, you have my utmost condolences. Regardless, I hope you do get a good night's rest. Thanks for all the work you put into these, it really shows.

Group Leader
Reason why I love this story so much is because stuff like this. I binged the web novel all the way from start to finished in one day.

They have everything you would expected in this story. Now I'm here to see it in glorious manga form. Hell yeah!

@enuous Missed the entire point. The translator wanted to talk about transgenders. A few people noticed the discrepancy and the creature backed out. Uses the author, english is actually not my main language excuse, one word has a million different meanings, and look at the novel, to hide their tracks. Then the mob suddenly shows up saying I'm being ABCDEFGZ phobic. That was never in the original chapter. You don't need to be a genius to figure it out.

Can't wait for the mass reports

Double-page supporter
Well adios this is uh taking a turn that I did not sign up for

Group Leader
@Cyro11 wdym? If your disappointed about rei seemingly not even pursuing claire which makes the story seem non worthwhile, read the web novel because I can assure you
this issue gets resolved rather swiftly and rei knows what she wants
unless ur talking about something else dunno

Lmao prejudice because she's homosexual?
Let the MC be a fat ugly bastard and it would look creepy and annoying as hell, it's creepy and clingy regardless of gender, preference and looks

Wait people are complaining about LGBTQ issues in yuri? What? I was fully expecting something like this in the story. I would've checked out if this was fetishized as hell.

This is so cute. I want more.

Users who are viewing this thread