I'm in Love with the Villainess. - Vol. 6 Ch. 28 - Raising the fighting spirit

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the TL this is one of my top 5 favorites right now so I'm excited for every chapter.

Dex-chan lover
been a while since ive seen this. i usually just stay quiet since everyone loves snipe-hating, but i personally dont care either. scanlation was always supposed to be thankless.

convenient and organized is this era of scanlation's triumphs, but they greatly fail the humility and stoicness of the IRC era.

and with that i will ok boomer myself out of here.
Please tell us about the old days, old man. The mead's on us!

Dex-chan lover
Please tell us about the old days, old man. The mead's on us!
As an oldier one, it was a lawless zone and you'd never hear anything about the words like sniping lol. You'd get scan flips, rewrites (That didn't advertise they did) and crazy other things (Like skipped arcs when people didn't like them).

Also that was the days of Speed subs and then your more quality subs which I miss. You could go the speed ones if you wanted faster, normal subs when you wanted well quality.

Group Leader
Thank you for reading. I didn't mean to steal any projects. People kept asking me for months about doing the eng version too. I couldn't do it before because of private matters that didn't leave me much free time.
I managed to work on ch 28 and I have the intention to keep going with your help (some people already contacted me to make it possible), so I guess we'll hopefully see again next chapter.
PS: I'll work first on the Italian version cause that's what I've been doing till now

Group Leader
undead is like a bigger umbrella. unfortunately for Claire, this is called a ghost ship, so there's not really any wiggle room on that
To me undead need a physical body, where ghost or more like spirit kind of.

Edit : I can see the link to.

Dex-chan lover
Either this was machine translated or the translator can't speak English for beans. I'll wait for another translation because this genuinely feels unpleasant to read as is.

Group Leader
where the hell are all these groups coming from to scan this series, this feels like the 4th or 5th group to just insert themselves in as the "series translator." Gonna wait until a more reliable scan group comes along and translates.
Basically, I translated 3~4 chapters after the original translation group stopped for like 3 months. Another guy translated 1 chapter after I stopped for a month. And then the Italian translation group translated this one. It just happened I guess 🤷‍♂️

Group Leader
Thank you for reading. I didn't mean to steal any projects. People kept asking me for months about doing the eng version too. I couldn't do it before because of private matters that didn't leave me much free time.
I managed to work on ch 28 and I have the intention to keep going with your help (some people already contacted me to make it possible), so I guess we'll hopefully see again next chapter.
PS: I'll work first on the Italian version cause that's what I've been doing till now
Tysm for the translation. I'm the translator for 24~27 and I'm really busy rn, so thank you (again).

Group Leader
Tysm for the translation. I'm the translator for 24~27 and I'm really busy rn, so thank you (again).
Hello, sorry if I joined the mix.... people kept asking me to translate since basically ch 15 of the manga. I waited cause other people were working on it and I didn't have the time, but the requests kept coming. If you still want to work on it we can help each other and join forces. I'll PM you to decide

Supporter
Your efforts are appreciated and while there were some clunky bits in the TL it read just fine for the vast majority. Thank you for your work.

Dex-chan lover
Basically, I translated 3~4 chapters after the original translation group stopped for like 3 months. Another guy translated 1 chapter after I stopped for a month. And then the Italian translation group translated this one. It just happened I guess 🤷‍♂️
I see thank you for telling me what happened here. Dunno if you're planning to do more translations for this series, but nonetheless take care and have a good day

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter! Rei is really milking Claire's fears for a longer cuddling session haha!

Users who are viewing this thread