I'm in Love with the Villainess

I kinda don't like this. The villain girl is clearly not gay and has a crush on the prince, and the mc girl is just being very annoying. It's all superficial love. 

@Rain1255 Comic Yuri Hime is a monthly

I know it started this year but dunno which month... wonder if the scanlation has some catching up to do? Hopefully? 😅

@Sha-tan
Thanks for the info. I wasnt aware which day the magazine releases, so now we can look ahead accordingly. Long chapters like this take some time to be translated of course.

Aggregator gang
Having read a good chunk of the web novel I like how
Yuu is drawn extremely feminine to foreshadow his true identity even more

Dex-chan lover
I'm so hyped for the next chapter, this is so good!

Well it has been two months and still no chapter 2. :(

Edit: Yay it is here! Thank you BUCCI GANG!!!

Aggregator gang
This and Omae Gotoki are really great yuri Light Novels go and read it if you guys can't wait for the manga updates. It'll be worth it.

this is amazing and the protagonist is 100% me id so do that granted id be less subtle about things id just kiss lady clair

Given how fast the first chapter was translated, I’m kinda surprised it’s taking so long for the second to be finished.

Dex-chan lover
OOOOHHHH
I just found out that the manga is translated. This will give me diabetes like how the novel did me... Oohhhhh

@altair I dunno, I kinda hate the MC, it's only acceptable to do this kinda shit when it's yuri, if it was some hetero stuff it would be seen has harassment of you'd be told to get a fucking clue.

Group Leader
Ehhh, context is everything. It's not that this is a yuri that's making it acceptable, it's that it doesn't come off as predatory or threateningly bothersome to any of the characters. It's also a gag manga (for now, at least)
But you're dead wrong about the villainess's sexuality. She might not be gay, but she ain't straight either, as you'll find out.

Users who are viewing this thread