I'm Not a Lolicon! - Vol. 7 Ch. 46 - That Girl

Dex-chan lover
So uh hold on. Dude destroyed his life because he felt responsible for giving a dream to one of his students. I mean sure I guess but it wasn't his fault her life spiraled downward and the fact that he took care of everything while she didn't try to help him disgusts me further.

Now I see why our heroine is so fixated on him but there's gotta be a way to help both people out with destroying his ability to be a teacher.

Wow at first I thought she was a bit of a infatuated creep to go back in time just to try and be the one with him, but knowing she did it to actually save him from essentially himself actually makes it sweet. He's also way too good for his own good.

Dex-chan lover
Wait wait wait wait a minute ...so he wasn't a lolita....... Then why couldnt she just tell him this from the start? Instead you make him think he commits pedophilia in the future? I was only reading this cause of morbid curiosity and now I'm like what was all the point?

Judging from the sudden switch I wonder if that means axe-kun is coming.

Wait wait wait wait a minute ...so he wasn't a lolita....... Then why couldnt she just tell him this from the start? Instead you make him think he commits pedophilia in the future? I was only reading this cause of morbid curiosity and now I'm like what was all the point?

Maybe because knowing how good he is, he would try and do something about it immediatly. Which is probably going to be what happens now. He seems to be good at getting himself into these situations because of his whole wanting to be a great teacher shtick.

Dex-chan lover
Maybe because knowing how good he is, he would try and do something about it immediatly. Which is probably going to be what happens now. He seems to be good at getting himself into these situations because of his whole wanting to be a great teacher shtick.
Yeah but telling someone falsely they will become a pedophile is not the way, what would she have done if by his very nature he necked himself to prevent it happening? Its not like shes a child so there are many many ways she could have gone about this. If anything it reduces my opinion of her substantially as has been that of his "wife"

Dex-chan lover

Tbf I think it's pretty obvious just from reading the story he's not a lolicon. He gets into heinous situations with his students but not once did he ever enjoy or fantasize about the situations. He also gets distraught and embarrassed when in those situations. No actual lolicon would ever think the situations he gets into as a bad thing like he does.

I agree as well the initial premise interested me as well considering I enjoyed the author's previous work but the fact that he has such a " I'll do anything for my students" attitude makes sense the story would go this direction.

Dex-chan lover
Tbf I think it's pretty obvious just from reading the story he's not a lolicon. He gets into heinous situations with his students but not once did he ever enjoy or fantasize about the situations. He also gets distraught and embarrassed when in those situations. No actual lolicon would ever think the situations he gets into as a bad thing like he does.

I agree as well the initial premise interested me as well considering I enjoyed the author's previous work but the fact that he has such a " I'll do anything for my students" attitude makes sense the story would go this direction.
I agree with alot your saying but it still leaves the massive question, why not tell him the truth from the start? In no way was this the better option as what he's trying to avoid isn't what is actually the catalyst.

Dex-chan lover
Remember, this guy married a 15-16 year old. Doesn't matter what his intentions are, she's still underaged.
Did he actually marry her though? Also even if he did it was probably a sexless marriage as she never had more kids and he was so overworked he offed himself.

I question the marriage part cause all we now know is she blamed him for her situation and he took care of her. MFL (i forgot her name) most of her previous info has to be discounted since she lied about basically everything.

Group Leader
Did he actually marry her though? Also even if he did it was probably a sexless marriage as she never had more kids and he was so overworked he offed himself.

I question the marriage part cause all we now know is she blamed him for her situation and he took care of her. MFL (i forgot her name) most of her previous info has to be discounted since she lied about basically everything.
If he didn't marry her at 15-16, he'd be in prison since he told the school he'd quit due to his relationship with Nanami.

The only way an adult man can have an open relationship with a 16-year-old is if the girl's parents give their approval and both partners are in a committed marriage or engagement.

Otherwise it's pound-me-in-the-ass prison time for Osamu.

I think it's easier to digest, "you married your student and it wasn't me so I want to make you mine" than "you gave your student a dream, she failed, got abused, got pregnant and fell into despair so she forced him to take responsibility and you ended up in a comma so I want to save you". It's not hard to see that the impact is totally different and the burden on the mc is also different.

Also, Chise just felt that the same thing may happen again, that's why she told him everything. If you ask me, it's actually a twist with a great execution, better than some serious stories.

Dex-chan lover
Damn I didn't expect them to reveal the entire future wife deal in one go. Is the story getting rushed because it's ending soon or did Uran get fed up with the SoL stuff and wanted to spice things up?

Dex-chan lover
Damn I didn't expect them to reveal the entire future wife deal in one go. Is the story getting rushed because it's ending soon or did Uran get fed up with the SoL stuff and wanted to spice things up?
Dats a good point, maybe it has achieved axe-kun. Would make sense with the sudden out of nowhere fast advancing of the plot.

Dex-chan lover
If he didn't marry her at 15-16, he'd be in prison since he told the school he'd quit due to his relationship with Nanami.

The only way an adult man can have an open relationship with a 16-year-old is if the girl's parents give their approval and both partners are in a committed marriage or engagement.

Otherwise it's pound-me-in-the-ass prison time for Osamu.
But that just begs the question how did he get permission from her parents? I'm not questioning the prison aspects it just seems all so far fetched just to have this "Twist"

I think it's easier to digest, "you married your student and it wasn't me so I want to make you mine" than "you gave your student a dream, she failed, got abused, got pregnant and fell into despair so she forced him to take responsibility and you ended up in a comma so I want to save you". It's not hard to see that the impact is totally different and the burden on the mc is also different.

Also, Chise just felt that the same thing may happen again, that's why she told him everything. If you ask me, it's actually a twist with a great execution, better than some serious stories.
All she had to say was "You end up marrying Nanami because she ruined her life and blamed you and your too nice" anything like that would be better then the whole telling him he impregnated a young girl, Just remember up til now the MC has been mentally tormented thinking on who it was he did it too. I just think this could have been written better specially when she's like "Your being drawn to her" when he never loved Nanami he was forced into the marriage.

Dex-chan lover
This sudden realization is so out of nowhere only to stir heavy drama.

If she knows that sensei will marry Nanami, she should just keeping the eyes to both sensei and Nanami from the start. But if I'm not mistaken, she never have any engagement with Nanami.

Users who are viewing this thread