I'm not a villainess!! Just Because I Can Control Darkness, Doesn't Mean I'm a villain - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

@no168_92 some of these maybe be where the mc is reincarnated in a novel and not an otome.
Bakarina
The Banished Villainess
I Swear I Won’t Bother You Again!
For Certain Reasons, The Villainess Noble Lady Will Live Her Post-Engagement Annulment Life Freely
The Result of Being Reincarnated is Having a Master-Servant Relationship with the Yandere Love Interest (well at lest she's not a rival so far)
Lady Rose Wants To Be A Commoner (MC is the heroine of the otome, but takes a different route)
Endo and Kobayashi’s Live Commentary on the Villainess (not an reincarnation, but still fits if you ask me)
Yandere Otome Game
The Daughter of the Albert House Wishes for Ruin

I think I may have a tiny obsession with these kinds of stories

Aggregator gang
fuck...its the mass produced stupid reincarnation heroine.
ca808d71a7bd34fa3fda2e47ca38db22f3de32d189ac1e281b71ca7173af9c58.gif

Dex-chan lover
Shit i kinda want the 2 of them to be friends now this heroine is kinda stupid

Aggregator gang
Why not...just talk it out? Tell the heronie you're actually iseaki'ed from Japan too and this world isn't a game. Try to live a normal life like a decent human while avoiding the path where people dies. Well, the heroine look pretty stupid so maybe it won't worth it.

😕 someting doesn't feels right, about claudia have this marked expressions, i thought she will be like a kudere, that is expresionless, but have little changes so you note the mood they have... Blame me for reading the translated chapters of the novel because i couldn't wait. And miss heroine is anoying for all characters with few exceptions. (i wanted a kudere claudia with a faint, beutiful smile; something like the mona lisa :'v)

Dex-chan lover
...so the reincarnated Heroine *wants* to kill someone?

That's pretty fucked up. Especially since she should have already known that the other character lived a sad life and had no ill intentions...

Dex-chan lover
Biggest toth and hurdle has been tossed into the gears.
This time the "heroine" is already mentally unstable.

Yeah... hard times coming FL's way.

@mcx01 Ive noticed that whenever there is two reincarnations for the most part the "hero" of the story is always batshit crazy. While the villain is always humble

This is gonna be rough, maybe we'll have a twist and she ends up befriending the heroine as well

Dex-chan lover
yep here comes the asshole: ''Im the protagonist of this story!''

Dex-chan lover
i’m starting to notice something in these villainess reincarnation stories is that now the old heroine will be an ass because they know they’re supposed to be the heroine and just think that everything good is coming to them as long as they follow the script, whereas the villainess has been busting all her muscle groups trying to make a new ending.

Dex-chan lover
@Carjiga I think WNs like Accomplishments of a Duke's Daughter popularized the concept of the "Heroine is actually crazy/evil". Plus it helps to present the "villianess" MC as an actually misunderstood heroine.

@Rinfolia
No twist happens, Heroine's too dumb and continues being obnoxious to everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread