I'm not a villainess!! Just Because I Can Control Darkness, Doesn't Mean I'm a villain - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Fed-Kun's army
@LordFifthIsLife

It is a popular trope but ultimately it is the execution that matters. Subversion is nice, but has no value on its own.

I kinda like that the heroine is just a clueless fangirl trying to act out a novel she likes. It's more human than the usual irridemable scheming heroine.

Just say "I'm also a reincarnated person, so can we not, like.....kill eachother?" problem solved, unless the light girl is actually a sociopathic idiot.
Then again that girl has no awareness, calling others mobs and acting like the villainess, minus points for you.

Double-page supporter
What kind of sociopath is reincarnated as someone who knows they'll wind up KILLING ANOTHER PERSON and ACTIVELY SEEKS THAT ENDING?

The contrast between the human and the fool is cool, but what happens next is more interesting to me.

I hate that bitch with the light spirit king’s blessing. She’s not even trying to hide the fact that she’s reincarnated. And while it is true that she is the “protagonist”(her POV), she has the absolute WORST case protagonist fever ever, being that she thinks that EVERYTHING is destined to go her way because she thinks this whole world is nothing but the novel she read. (by the I read the light novel, so I know she gets her due).

Also if anybody knows how to make one of those spoiler “tabs” (I think that’s what they’re called) please tell me.

Because nearly every otome game reinc girl is bakarina lite and thinks that the novel is an unchangable destined plot.

The number of protags who don't understand it no longer runs off novel or video game mechanics is low.

Dex-chan lover
I wanna be mad at this heroine being an egotistical brat, but her smug "I'm looking down on you" face was just too funny.

Man. In these stories, the one born into the heroine role really let it get to their heads and assume fate is on their side no matter what they do, huh?
I'm the type to feel bad for Claudia, so if I were the heroine, I might've tried to get along with her better to get an even better ending.

Group Leader
Oh id like to see the interaction now considering they both reincarnated

Dex-chan lover
Oh no, another "the heroine is also reincarnated and is bitchy" trope. There goes my hope.
There's still a possibility things will go better, I guess...and at least the heroine's a bit funny. She's an idiot for sure (laughs).

Dex-chan lover
The staple in feMC isekai, "protagonist is also a reincarnator but dumb and egoist".

Aggregator gang
I was hoping the heroine will be a funny person but she turned out to be one of those stupid ones huh. (ㆆ_ㆆ)

Dex-chan lover
this is but a painful and necessary step on the way to the best kind of ending: the yuri one

Users who are viewing this thread