I'm not a villainess!! Just Because I Can Control Darkness, Doesn't Mean I'm a villain - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

Definitely a stupid woman. I think I read the light novel but the updates take awhile. I can't wait for the manga to be on my favorite part of the story.

I didn't read the novel, but based on the timing of his first appearance in this manga, I think the guy behind the idiotic bitch is Ronald McDonald or whatever his name was

Dex-chan lover
Awww man!!! I want the dark and light combo, but with this villain is good heroine is bad cliche, my dream is now shattered.

This cliche protagonist is a delusional bitch and villain is good *sigh... it's no different, their roles are just reversed....

it'll be interesting if Claudia is a cunning and smart girl, put some use to your power and punish your parents or the protag a bit

Double-page supporter
reiteration: "the slightly abused dark-skinned lady and the slightly annoying light-skinned maiden"

@Nematoda it's more like a bunch of scheming traitorous idiots in the past perpetuated a self-fulfilling prophecy and most people are too stupid or naive to realise it's a bunch of bullshit.

esp

I'm waiting for the confirmation that the new girl is also a kid who died a gruesome death, and thinks this is some heavenly afterlife prepared especially for her. She seems more dumb and childish than malicious.

Double-page supporter
That's Levi, isn't? He's fed up with her bullshit and is going to take advantage of her naivety to ruin her. Please tell me it's true. She deserves a proper smack to the face and then some!

i bet its
ronald!!! he's the mysterious unexplained character who isn't meant to be the game and might be claudia's love interests?? or maybe the princes are love interest idk

Fed-Kun's army
I hope the MC will realise that being friends with someone isn't a requirement. It's OK to not be friends. It's OK to just never associate with someone. It's OK to dislike someone. I'd honestly avoid her.

Dex-chan lover
If she really knows how it goes in the novel, she could've at least just acted normally..

... the way she introduced herself is just making herself look like a wh*re >.>

of course you're gonna get negative feedback from those outside the room, specially the seniors.

Dex-chan lover
Surely it's
<speculates utter bullshit>
but kinda it feels like it's
<insert a mind-boggling theory that seems reasonable but not really> lmao

Fed-Kun's army
One's a rational person with individuality and a sense of compassion. The other is a fucking no social experience having ass idiot that somehow made it this far in life. It may be the same world you know and love from the novel, but it's still a world nonetheless and butterfly effect exist, so treat it with a reasonable amount of logic.

Users who are viewing this thread