I'm not a villainess!! Just Because I Can Control Darkness, Doesn't Mean I'm a villain - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

I find "Amelia" pretty insufferable she expects everything to be like the novel but she doesn't even play her own part right. She never bothered making friends or being kind to others yet she expects to be adored. She just did not understand why people liked the heroine in original timeline. It's almost kind of sad.

i really don't like where this is going... is it possible due to more western views? possibly but all this little girl wanted was to be fully accepted for her character not the color of her skin? that'd mess anyone up really. smh. I was hoping they'd finally love her for her. AHH >:^(

Supporter
I'm sorta expecting "grace" and whatever the name of the dark spirit king is to know eachother and have some friendly-ish? conversation next chapter lmao

Bruh you're literally making yourself out to be the bad guy you insufferable spoiled brat omgggg
Big bet Grace will be like "lmao hell no you're on your own byeee"
That would be amazing 😂

Thank you for the update!!

Fed-Kun's army
Omg Exotic.. boi, you should upgrade your wording lol XD
Oh, and yes. Gonna hate the next chapter. Lol. I was having this tiny little hope that the manga will steer a bit from the novel about that part. But i was wrong 🤷

But I'm still reading it. Because Levi is cute. XD

Dex-chan lover
Jesus fucking Christ just make rocks fall down and kill everyone if you're going to shittily end this series like that.

@MeiraEve How much *longer* is the novel? Please tell me we're almost through. Seriously, a "Rocks Fall, Everyone Dies" would be better than knowing there's another ten chapters of bullshit after such a nice start

@thelilyofheaven I mean, Japan *is famously xenophobic*

All the people trying to say racism isn’t a factor because everyone is the same race in the story are missing the point.

This is blatant colorism, which, while not necessarily racist, has become deeply intertwined with it because of colonialism. She shouldn’t have to change skin tones to signal the end of her discrimination and criticizing the character who does is it, is in effect criticizing the author for implying that message.

Dex-chan lover
I like how she just was sentenced to prison for her baseless slander, and undeserved discrimination towards Claudia who is currently being thanked for her making the latest war deathless., and decides to double down and just straight up declare that she intends to murder Claudia right here and now, while in front of literally every important figure in the kingdom, like she thinks that even if she does end up killing Claudia, that she will be allowed to just remain a free noble. She is just that much in denial, for seemingly no reason at all. There is no downside to Claudia not being the villainess for her.

They may not kill her because she is still an asset, but she will never see the light of day again as a free person. She is just a host for Grace, and a host needs no legs or arms or tongue to cause more trouble with.

Lol she’s so dumb. I love how it’s revealed she was a big nerd in her past life. She’s probably one of those people who fantasized killing their bullies and becoming the heroine of this novel probably felt like a dream come true.

I’m curious who the shaded out man is who’s encouraging her bad behavior and decisions. Is he a baddie wanting to use this chance to gain power or is he an ally who’s pushing her to do more stupid stuff to ruin her? Cause he’s pretty dumb if he though this latest plan would work. Bursting into a party celebrating the victory of war and then claiming the leading hero who stopped the war so quickly, is a villian who murder people. Not a good plan.

I’m glad everyone is finally standing up for Claudia.

Oh wow is she really summoning her light spirit queen to murder everyone at the party? She’s crazy and stupid. The king is there! She better get executed for this and have the light spirit queen be forever feared and hated by the kingdom like Gerald was. Would be only fitting. Unless the light spirit isn’t taking any of the so called “heroines” shit. Then I’m fine with her.

Thank you for translating this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
LOL Who was that person in the beginning clearly on Claudia's side encouraging the idiot heroine go make a fool of herself. I can't stand this types of heroines in the first place, just because you've been reborn in the saint's body doesn't mean you can do whatever you like and get away with it, they were a saint for a reason. It's nice to finally see a setting where the "saint's" behavior is questioned and punished appropriately by the people around her and they are all idiots blindly following along

Except Claudia's parents both of them can fall in a hole

In every one of these types of stories the comments always have people judge quickly only to be proven wrong.

Unfortunate Implications ahead! I read the LN up to that point, at which time I had to stop and say, “god dammit Japan, really????” Like yeah Japan doesn’t have the same history with racism but there is still absolutely a pervasive idea of “lighter is better” in a lot of Eastern cultures

Users who are viewing this thread