I'm Not a Villainess!! Just Because I Can Control Darkness, Doesn't Mean I'm a Villain - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
Her skin colour is brighter now? That's ok. I don't get all those ragers.

Contributor
Here come the controversed chapter.

Personal opinion, but the story became bad after this, especially with the
boring romance

@DavilSaint chill dude, I didn’t even think that far ahead. Lol

I don’t take what I said back but I also agree with what you said. They are hypocrites... but yeah...

Dex-chan lover
*insane laughter* what is this?!!
you've got to be joking, she literally was whitewashed because of plot conveniences. her parents should've talked to her prior to this stupid cosmetic change. I don't know what the novel entails but- please tell me because of Grace's blessing that she balanced the influence Gerald's blessing had- like her aura! and tf are those invitations??!
edit: I just seen the chapter after. what was the author thinking *sigh*

Lol had it been the other way around, her being white and turning black half way through the story, no one would have said a thing about it.

Dex-chan lover
@ThunderaMaou
@Roiya
No. She was basically cursed, not different.
To put it into perspective she was basically the antichrist. Some kind of dark messiah. A champion of the dark gods. She was not mistreated because she was "black" or "ugly".
Damn... is unbelievable how many readers miss the point so hard...
She was DANGEROUS, not different. A ticking atom bomb waiting for the moment to explode. Considering all that she was actually treated pretty well, surprising they didn't kill her at birth.

Dex-chan lover
Ain't big on the skin tone change. Sure she could have gotten lightened skin but it should still be darker than others as she has the dark spirit king. Shit, her hair should have gone blonde too by that bullshit.

I don't understand how a parent could be afraid of their kid, a kid that doesn't act out and only seeks love. She only did good things, was calm and collected

Omfg I hate it. So tada she’s white? I like her not forgiving any of them bc she is right and she’ll have to go through healing, but this is some bs. Thank you to for sharing the chapters tho.

I'm so sad, I'm going to comment twice
DismalTimelyGrayling-max-1mb.gif

@The_H_Guy she actually wasn’t. Just like the person before her who rampaged, the light spirit girl could of done the same if the light spirit didn’t give up on her and/or if the spirit thought she was in danger.

The spirits/gods aren’t evil or good because one is a dark spirit and another light. They usually act to protect the ones they chose.

The previous contractor of the dark spirit helped in the funding of that kingdom and was betrayed by the previous contractor of the light spirit and went berserk. Was he evil because he tried to get back at the people who hurt him? Idk 🤷🏾‍♂️

History is written by the victors and that is why people are afraid of people blessed by the dark spirit. Not because they are dangerous but because of the potential for destruction. It’s prejudice that led to tragedy in the past and they are doing it again. I’ll say it again everyone that has a strong blessing has the potential to be destructive.

Good on you Claudia calling them out on their superficialities but most importantly GIVE HER HER MELANIN BACK 😡

Dex-chan lover
Look at all these Western cultural supremacists angry another culture doesn't subscribe to their values.

Group Leader
Well said, Claudia. These people so easily think they could erase the horrible things they did. Piss off, please

I mean at this point, people are just mad because apparently "Female Micheal Jackson".

If you're so good at complaining why don't you try and write your own story? I'll prepare a stopwatch for you, let's see how long does it take for you to burnout.

Edit: the dark skin is superior ngl

Users who are viewing this thread