I'm Not a Villainess!! Just Because I Can Control Darkness, Doesn't Mean I'm a Villain

Aggregator gang
Is her appearance really that unusual ? The setting is fantasy Europe or something, so surely there are countries to the South, right ? With people who naturally have black hair and dark skin ?

@Spinaple think of it as aposematism. They're not bothered with her dark skin because it's black but bec it's an obvious sign that the dark spirit king is her protector which frightens them all.

Double-page supporter
honestly, dropped this after the second chapter. looking into the comments, i don't feel like i made a mistake doing so.

She is really cute 😍 people are afraid of her because there is great power within her. Yeah right, great power to capture my heart alright 🤣

Halo Solistia, adopt me please 🕺

yo this is making me shed tears! 😭 people are so fvcking judgemental. She hasn’t done anything wrong. dam her mom and delusions tsk

a good read i must say 🧐

the hardship that Claudia had to bear all those years.... just because she is chosen, it`s heartbreaking 🤧

we cannot choose who we are born as and also we have no right to discriminate anyone, anytime, anywhere............

Trash but I must say the fresh batch of problems between each chapter is rather fun to analyze. A must read for criticizers.

If the heroine and villainess realize they are reincarnated (or at least the MC), why don't they ever work together?

Dex-chan lover
desc : The long awaited manga adaptation of a unique villainess' fantasy tale!

is this really the case?

Bahahaha, this is so fun to read. The heroine is too much for them to handle XD

Dex-chan lover
Pacing is off, they should've fleshed out more her childhood and each event that happened. It's a by the numbers villainess manga but not very well written, could've been way better than this.

Users who are viewing this thread