I'm Not a Villainess!! Just Because I Can Control Darkness, Doesn't Mean I'm a Villain

Idk why being a dark-skinned is called a demon. Usually, it would go with black hair and red eyes....

Group Leader
i swear if she reveals that she has also been reincarnated into this story im gunna drop it so far the story is decent

Banned
I mean, it would be interesting to see a story where villainess and heroine are both reincarnated and actually talk about it and neither is trying to actively harm each other but the world is the conflict.

Also, sure would like more chapters, hope we get some soon :)

Fed-Kun's army
Well this latest chapter sure was interesting. Also I started reading this two days ago so this timing is amazing lol, thank you for the update!

Group Leader
ugh this is so painfully average. Once again nothing more than another "villainess hero" shitty otome isekai. I am getting so tired of this trend... how the hell is this rated 8+...

Dex-chan lover
Uhhh.... so there is a big problem with the logic. Why would the fictional novel written in the fictional japan become so popular, when it's clearly extremely racist by making dark skinned people villains, while promoting only white people as saints and heroes? Why would people in the fictional japan find it enjoyable to read?

@allexio everyone have their own taste
If u have enough about this
Then just leave
Ofc there many who hate this
But dont forget there are many poeple who enjoy this too

Plis dont make the translator feels bad because ur comment

Group Leader
@ardness
I don't know why the translator should "feel bad". He's not the one who wrote it. And he's not the problem... the readers are...

WTF are these comments about racism? Like, this is a fiction, there is a magic explanation to why MC has dark skin. There is a reason why she is feared too, it is like the atomic bomb was a person. This is not a casual skin pigmentation, that spirit king LITERALLY killed a kingdom before. LITERALLY! And here he is again. This is not baseless fear, it is not her skin that is scary, it is the fact that her skin represents the spirit king that is willing to commit genocide. It is not that another person with the same skin, nope. It is THE SAME spirit king.

Dex-chan lover
I disagree with the latest phrase.
It certainly is not a stupid womam!
It is just a stupid brat.

Dex-chan lover
It's damn fiction people who have the nerve to attack the author/translator because they're too bigoted to understand it's literature have no worth as a person in any type of discussion.

>protagonist is feared because of dark skin colour

>”dark” skin colour is literally just a light tan

Lmao

I think that a lot of people are misunderstanding a few things about the Dark Spirit King. The Dark Spirit King only willingly tried to commit genocide before because the person who previously had his blessing was eventually feared and ostracized by the very kingdom he once tried to protect. He became isolated because of humanity's constant fear of those who are more powerful than themselves and when he couldn't handle it anymore, he had the Dark Spirit King curse the country with his death. If anything, the Dark Spirit King became his only companion in the end and that upset him, since no one should have been ostracized just because of his power. And I'm sure that the Dark Spirit King is more sensitive towards negative emotions, which only fed his anger towards those who had isolated his partner. So, in the end, if you think about it, it was those people in the kingdom who brought that punishment onto themselves for being so stupid and cowardly towards someone who had once saved them

How is this racist when the main character is misunderstood as a dangerous person because of her power but we and some of the other characters know as well that she is a good person with a big heart? There has never been explicit outrage that I know of because of her skin. And if there was, wouldn’t it be a equally great story if she proved everyone wrong and changed their ideals for the better? I don’t think that people should look too deeply into this especially if you’re the one who is focused on skin colour and not the villains of the actual story 🙄

Well, considering this was written by a Japanese author they aren’t using racism as a basis but colorism. Colorism is different than racism as it’s people of the same ethnic group hating on someone for having a darker skin color. Both colorism and racism are horrible though, not excusing that.

Double-page supporter
The Story pre-heroine was fine. Now it's going down in quality. The heroine is one-dimensional and written rather poorly.

@allexio yeah they are not the writter but they are the one who translate them in english

If they notice this work get so many negative commnet like ur doing
Ofc its make them feels bad

There are so many translator that drop their work because of someone who like do something like ur doing now

Users who are viewing this thread