I'm Not a Villainess!! Just Because I Can Control Darkness, Doesn't Mean I'm a Villain

Fed-Kun's army
Why is everyone so cemented on saying she's hated for her skin color, this is why you're called sjw, you don't listen! She's hated on because of the power to destroy the kingdom, NOT her skin color! All you guys are doing is masking the words "I like the MC better with dark skin" with the unnecessary words "racism."

raws are up to 14, a quick look at them shows
they reversed her turning white, and she has the same skin tone as always. her turning blonde with the same skin tone wouldve been a nice way to visualise her blessing of light without changing her skin colour

its pretty Obvious Haruparty dropped this. I swear to God if they update only 1 chapter after 6 months. I'm Obviously not and can't do anything but it would be frustrating. As well as scummy

@NomadKingR6 they've never been the most prolific group... can't complain about their quality though

@natoto yeah, the skin tone is entirely the result of the spirit king; cultural norms of beauty can reflect racial components, but they're irrelevant both in-universe and for the narrative of this story. Thematically, 'beauty is only skin deep' applies, but not from a racial standpoint

reu

Dex-chan lover
@wangtheone are you implying that the people who ordered the change care about or even read the story?
All the isekai protags have black hair because that's what sells in japan, so that obviously can't change.

so sad that they are possibly dropping this. (I think this because 2 raws are already released but no updates)😭😱

Group Leader
Chances are this hasn’t been dropped, but the group is taking a while to release chapters. Seems to be a running theme with some of these big groups.

I dont see this in haruparty progress chart so i dunno whats going on. Someone else confirm this i might have gone blind

Edit: go to their group here and in the group description they have a link for progress

Dex-chan lover
This one is pretty halfassed, cliche and shallow. Waste of a premise 4/10

Users who are viewing this thread