I'm Not the Saint, so I'll Just Leisurely Make Food at the Royal Palace - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.1

Twi

Fed-Kun's army
@Kamelpov Exactly, but then it’s Japan the place where it’s normal to starve yourself to the point of fainting spells (anemia).....

Dex-chan lover
Is this...common sense I see?! In an isekai?!

She's chubby compared to Japan's standards. You don't really see fat Asians anyway ahah (am Asian, not racist, don't flame meee).

Supporter
Interesting, finally a summoning isekai where someone is aware that being summoned isn't a privelege but just straight up kidnapping :D
Although it feels like we're missing a page in this upload.... Right before she wakes up in the bed she fainted(?) well how and why though? It goes from simple explanation of what a saint is to her waking up

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Yes she is fat. Normal fat (not yet obese) with normal proportions (I have seen someone with legit stupidly large bones and weird 'protruding' ribcage. Even if he was actually thin, he would still look fat. Don't actually know what that condition is called.) [His wrist was 3-4 times the size of my wrist]

She got fat as a result of overeating to cope with depression.

And finally! Someone on the other side called it out for what it is. Kidnapping! And its glorious!

Fed-Kun's army
Yay another gourmet isekai <3

I hope one day someone will make a story about the God of Earth.
What happened to Him?
Why did He allow otherworld Gods kidnapping earthians every week?

Dex-chan lover
@deerafl Why did He allow otherworld Gods kidnapping earthians every week?

There's another WN/manga series, Leisurely Become A Healer in Another World, that has its own answer for that.

In that one, it's explained Earth has no governing god to protect its citizens, unlike other worlds which have an active ruling deity. So the otherworld gods see Earth as a hunting ground for taking souls to their worlds, so their worlds can benefit from the inherent soul energies.

Fed-Kun's army
Since body characteristics are usually exaggerated in manga I kinda expected the MC to be fatter. In most pages she looks like a normal high school girl character.

Thanks for the chapter

Fed-Kun's army
Ah yes the good old fat shaming. The Japanese just love to put people down don't they. I've read both a fst shaming and an "ugly dark skin that becomes beautiful just because it's whiter " manga in the same day. Gotta hand it to them. It takes someone truly tone deaf and ignorant to keep coming up with this shit In 2020

Dex-chan lover
Wow, someone who finally have common sense. And he's from the world who isekaied MC..

Fed-Kun's army
*sigh* do I pick this up? It looks so-so just now, I'm really afraid it'll just trundle down a sub-par path later. Main characters hint that the target audience will be rather juvenile. what to do, what to do...

Aggregator gang
That brat is an asshole. How could you summon someone amd call them fatty 😠😠 I really hope you'll rot in hell

Dex-chan lover
Isn’t Uraraka considered chubby by their standards? This girl had no chance, then.

Users who are viewing this thread