I'm the Ex-Girlfriend of a Soldier - Ch. 16

And this is why you should never ignore your intuition when it comes down to men. Especially if they’re handsome, shady, and somehow always seem to know where you are and show up there even if you didn’t tell them a damn thing.

lol I love this ship.

but just why would someone not care to wash their hair to the point of being too greasy to touch?! >.<

Lol I laughed so hard when I read this part on the novel. Every girl's been there 😂

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Yse gives me that feeling where you know something is wrong and feel chills on your spine.

Fed-Kun's army
Okay, Yse is now giving way too many abusive boyfriend vibes. I can see him beating her saying, "Why do you make me hurt you?!"*Punch* "I killed this guy because you didn't let me pat your head"

I like this series, so I'm hoping that creepiness towards her gets toned down

I really like Maise as the lead character. She's not the first protagonist of her type, who recognizes immediately that her actions flow against the logic of the world she's been sucked into, but her ability to empathize with and clearly communicate to those around her while not yielding on her values is really refreshing. And this is one of the few times I don't really mind how dense the lead is. Her options are a boy who's garbage by design as a harem lead, and a slimy creep stalker, it's honestly a benefit to the story that she can't/won't recognize or accept anyone's affections.

Dex-chan lover
''whether or not i become a disaster, it's all up to you''
we know he is the demon lord but damn this sounds like some abuser shit, hopefully he gets better coz hes on the edge of the deep end of the yandere otome romance interests chart

I understand, when your long hair is truly oily, you really don't want anyone to touch it. Pick world peace, maise! :3 I hope it's the take over the human world type of world peace. Hehe

yse is borderline abusive. i don't like him anymore. maise deserves better

Dex-chan lover
They are not even in a relationship yet and he is already acting like an abusive boyfriend.

Users who are viewing this thread