I'm the Ex-Girlfriend of a Soldier - Ch. 45

ey mister knight, u rude ass bish, at least ask for her consent Jesus Christ

I know they think it's for her own good but I hate people like that. Like if you're gonna break into her home and suddenly claim she's bewitched, of course she's not gonna trust you?? That's NOT how you handle someone you think may be in an abusive or manipulative relationship, and I hope she puts them in her place without needing the demon king guy.

They're all treating her like an object or prize to pass around and it's pissing me off.

Fed-Kun's army
No, bitch. Your only fault in this situation is being too stupid to see a whole parade-worth of flags that Izu threw at you. Rest is on him. And ofc he is going to be redeemed with barely anything.

ok but from the knights' perspective demons are really the worst so his actions aren't actually crazy at all

but also awh im so glad this updated... I forgot how awesome this is!

LMAOOO I would've been so heated if someone kept throwing water in my face mid argument
Also can I keep the swamp demon ?

Fed-Kun's army
gimme that swamp monster!! I honestly thought he was cute before he even transformed into his humanoid form. The way a blob just grabbed her and ran with it, it was so funny and cute x'D

itd be better if the person was actually concerned but no hes absolutely doing it for the fucking ex DICKHEAD shes Still married and you being an asshole definitely doesn't help

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Users who are viewing this thread