I'm the Grand Duke's Consort Candidate, However, I Believe I Can Certainly Surpass It! - Ch. 16.1

@SpasticMango
Ohhh that's so cool, I didn't know that could happen! I live in a country where everyone has either just black or brown hair lol so this was interesting to learn. Thanks!

I knew Teresse gonna jump when she mentioned the stage in last chapter.. but not this dramatic --call out her knight & that awesome catch 😁
Btw, love the art in this manga 😍

I was hoping for a long time that I wanted Jade to have his moment with Teresse!!

Fed-Kun's army
YESSSSHHH YESHHHHHHHHH

I ALREADY KNOW IT BUT SEEING IT IN MANGA JUST MADE MY HEART EXCITED SNSJSNSNSNSJ

JADEEEEE MY BOY YOU DID GOOD

AND TERESSE YOU'RE SO COOL FOR JUMPING OFF W/O HESITATION

Weeeee winnnnnnnnnnn guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OOOOOOMMMMMMGGGGGGG!!!!!! finally!! yaaasss!! Jade's the ML!!

oh and also..... the grand duke's and the attendant's [idk forgot her name]'s chemistry is sooo gud!!

Cheers to the two couples!

@Waffley similar story but not with colors
friend from next door and her lil sis - when they were kids she had curly hair, her lil sis straight one
when they grown up - she had straight hair while her lil sis was literally like a sheep

Bless us all who thought jade was a 2nd ml but we want the fl to end up with him😌
OMFG THIS IS HAPPENING GUYS I REALLY DIDNT SEE THIS COMING BUT I ALWAYS HOPE IT WILL AND HERE IT IS AAAAAA

Users who are viewing this thread