I'm the Grand Duke's Consort Candidate, However, I Believe I Can Certainly Surpass It! - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Contributor
Oh my, if you turn up the charm like that, she might give more than just a month of her time

Dex-chan lover
SE~EI! Like a true woman of the people, and an excellent lord.
Teresse's queen candidacy continues to run strong. Don't worry, once you're in charge, you'll close that social divide in no time.

Double-page supporter
Ooooh thank you for this chapter! Also best wishes to meimei!!! Hoping that you'll pull through the rough times

This is really an interesting story, I like how the characters are handled. Bookmarked!

Ohhhh, yuri route. I'm encouraging their relationship, at least I want it to be secondary in the harem. :D

Thank you!!

Double-page supporter
This whole chapter was platinum. One brilliant scene after another. Plus the way the art is portrayed is just fantastic.

My first comment for this manga in chapter 1 was "Better than I thought" and honestly that does not do the manga any justice. This manga gives such likable characters and smooth flow in story and brilliant inner thoughts of characters AND great art.

I love Rinna's eyes. They really show how determined she is.

Dex-chan lover
daww, Therese for queen! I think Riina would be a good attendant to the queen too :)

Dex-chan lover
If this was Otome game isekai, Teresse would be the mob MC while Riina is the Heroine

Users who are viewing this thread