I'm the Grand Duke's Consort Candidate, However, I Believe I Can Certainly Surpass It! - Vol. 2 Ch. 5.2

Double-page supporter
... Not sure about the lifespan of foxes off the top of my head, but that one's gotta be getting on in years at this point.

Double-page supporter
I thought it was going to be the prince with the friend and our mc with the knight. this changes my initial predictions.

Small typo on page 6 bottom right, says "aying" instead of "saying".
Thank you for the chapter!

Fed-Kun's army
I’m sure that the girl the prince saw was not our MC. Why else would there be the need of this hush-hush about the girl’s face and name? The mangaka is surely trying to lead us into thinking it was the MC, but then surprise surprise it is not.

Also, I much much prefer the MC with the knight than the prince. Soft, fluffy man is not really my type. I much prefer strong manly type.

Wow, Jade that was awesome 😍

Also, it was kinda confusing how this chapter has been jumping between past and present 😐 Last page we didn't even get a special effect or something. I'm really curious about the continuation, thanks for the updates today!

Double-page supporter
That fox is tender enough. Time to cook it already.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like people have not been reading this series properly to believe immediately that flashback girl is Teresse. Or seen the cover art. C'mon people.\

Wait where is the original cover art...

Users who are viewing this thread