I'm the Grand Duke's Consort Candidate, However, I Believe I Can Certainly Surpass It! - Vol. 3 Ch. 11

Pochi!!!
Oh, at least, there is interaction between the two..

Thank you for the update!

... ... ... ... PLEASE TELL ME JADE IS THE ML? Seems possible but then again could be the whole second male lead syndrome 😭

@smearie

yes Jade is the ML!

also:
the little girl the grand Duke meet all those years ago was Riina (i haven't found an explanation as to how or why she ended up in the palace that time tho). But yea, spoiler I found was that it's Teresse x Jade, and grand Duke x Riina heheh 😆

Do you think that bunch of roses was sent by the prince to test the consort candidates??? His ring bloomed flowers when he first met that mysterious girl
aka Riina (accdg to spoilers I've found)
all those years ago. So I thought the prince might be using those specific "rare" flowers to confirm who his soul mate is

oh my god pochi XDDD i laugh so hard when Rina panicking the duke took her one of her pochi and everyone (Jade, Mabel and the duke knights) reactions XDDD
i was wondering if Teresse really is the girl the duke searching but knowing this is some romance shoujo it probably she is the one, but why the ring didnt react to Teresse? maybe it need to be direct contact to the ring maybe?

... So Jade is completely going to keep his love a secret and take it to the grave with him?! Not on my watch! *Gets ready to flip tables*

Dex-chan lover
i just wanna do a shoutout to the artist for drawing pochi with only wild and strong brush strokes. no fuss, no muss. it's just a cluster of ink (and an artistic cluster at that)

many thanks for the quickly released update!!

Contributor
Well, it is kinda easy to see how Jade really like to be with Teresse, someone sharp like Riina would easily get the hints after looking at him.

Dex-chan lover
To be entirely honest, while I don't hate the characters and the story is fine, the comedy in this manga is one joke recycled ad nauseam. I don't even think the scrubber thing got a laugh out of me the first time it became relevant.

it's possible that riina may be the little girl the grand duke met by the fountain if you take a look at page 14 where he was looking at riina while she was talking with teresse

but I think it looks a little forced to couple her with the grand duke if teresse & jade were to end up together just to complete the pairings

Thanks for the hardwork!

😭 This series was really fantastic at the beginning but I think the recent developments were forced....

Users who are viewing this thread