I'm the Grand Duke's Consort Candidate, However, I Believe I Can Certainly Surpass It! - Vol. 3 Ch. 12

Bc i know the spoiler I think Riina also touched the roses which could mean it was an indicator of who the consort would be.

I'm so confused on what Marietta's plan is tho. Pretend the roses are hers?

NVM i just read Marietta wants to threaten the Duke with his 'queen' bc she's from an enemy nation

@nononope
If you reread the end of the last chapter, you'll see that Rina was the one who received the roses. They were also already tinged with red when Teresse first looked at them.

Wow this is the most drama i've seen in one of these historical romance shojou mangas.

This is weirdly good at setting an atmosphere because the weird vibes were everywhere and they havent even revealed anything

Dun dun DDDDDUUUUUNNN.
So I wonder if Riina touched the roses. I want her to be the grand dukes consort. And jade to get his lady love. I like those pairings best.

You guys are blessing us with so many chapters, thanks for all the updates!

SPOILER. I just finished reading the wn raw version. (Not the whole thing since there’s Currently 95 chapters. Omake, side stories and book version).

⚠️

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!!

SPOILER AHEAD

⚠️

LINA IS THE GIRL THE GAND DUKE IS LOOKING FOR. The whole thing is a farce he did to create an opportunity for Lina and to make it easier for her to become the grand duchess.and to keep in check the families of the other consorts and to find someone of noble lineage who will be something like a supporter of Lina, who is a commoner. LINA WILL ALSO BE THE PERSON CHOSEN BY THE RING. Cause when she touched the ring all sorts of flowers blossomed and it seems like 7-8? years ago she met with Leon who was disguised as NOEL and when she touched the ring a flower appeared . Things happened then they’ll have Therese’s parents support/adopt the commoner Lina so that there’s something like a noble’s (name) backing her up. The dowry and stuff will be prepared by the Duke cause he really loves Lina.... and who is JADE??? Wanna know? 😏Weeelll....that’s all for now.....
btw THIS IS THE WEB NOVEL VERSION.

Double-page supporter
Omg this is so tense what's gonna happen!?

Thanks so much SLC for the near-regular updates! You guys are spoiling us rotten!

Man, this got intense real fast. So manrietta was actually hiding her real personality, and seems to have abducted our protag. But why? If the flowers show you are a suitable consort, what could a minor noblewoman possibly gain by abducting one? Clarise also remains a very interesting anomoly, not enough of a villianess to be behind the abduction but probably smart and powerful enough not to fall for one herself

Users who are viewing this thread