I'm the Grand Duke's Consort Candidate, However, I Believe I Can Certainly Surpass It! - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

So Riina touched the roses at some point, I'm guessing.

Also u know that girl is evil because suddenly she's wearing tight pants.

Dex-chan lover
Latest manga chapter is 15.1, we are catching up with the raws.

Dex-chan lover
not gonna lie, evil henchman #1 abide the fact that he's evil, is a pretty nice dude.

Aggregator gang
Massive spoiler:
you've been warned ...
Joke's on you guys, you got the wrong girl.

Dex-chan lover
I can't stress enough of how much I like Teresse as the protagonist. She's assertive, she's smart, she's brave. She's scared as hell in this chapter but she managed to put on a cool brave front to not give in to her captors. She's exactly what an ideal shoujo manga protagonist should be. Other shoujo MCs, take note!

Just went back and double checked, and yes, Riina touched the roses. Bet she's the true consort ...

I’m saying this again I swear Rina touched the roses first when she put them on that vase. Also if Therese was the actual Gran duchess end game her thinking of “I don’t wanna” really is strange. So yeah I’m guessing there is some kind of misunderstanding. But after this chapter it makes sense Jade’s reaction to the roses. Poor guy that sight broke his heart😂.
I read on NU spoiler page that Indeed Rina Is the Grand duchess endgame and that she was the lil girl that the Grandduke is searching. So yeah we can be happy JadexTherese shippers

I can’t thank enough to the amazing team that is translating this like hella fast. You are spoiling us, guys!!!!

Dex-chan lover
"’Tis ours, the dignity they give to grace
The first in valour, as the first in place;
That when with wondering eyes our confidential bands
Behold our deeds transcending our commands,
Such, they may cry, deserve the sovereign state,
Whom those that envy dare not imitate!"

Group Leader
@pokanikuman It has been fixed (●⌒v⌒●)

Teresse is losing consciousness/feeling weak bc she was drugged (she's gasping for air + feeling like her head might explode).

Thanks for pointing this out!

Users who are viewing this thread