I'm the Male Lead's Female Friend

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, nothing ground breaking. Your typical shoujo archtype. I can't believe people put this at 8 lol.
The art is nice, but the story is mediocre... I think I drop this early.

I'm more curious now on the
school working against Louisa and blatant support of stella. If the love interests are able to adjust based on her new good personality, then why are others still actively against her? default answer I wanna go for is funding and politics xD
i understand why ppl aren't on board, but the artwork is nice and I'm a sap, so I keep reading. I'm very easily entertained.

@Reignva

It seems like the school, specifically the female teacher with the crow family insignia (forgot her name) manipulate who the top student is to be able to have people they can control on influential places. Just like the messy hair professor, they helped him before and now he is their puppet, the same could happen to Stella. She and her family are probably trying to make her become the next queen, as she has some similarities with the prince's mother, she is smart and from a commoners background, so they think he is going Edipo complex on her. If she becomes the queen thanks to their support, she will be their pawn, even if she isn't aware of it.

Oooooh I see! thank you for laying that out, it seems my brain is lacking lately haha! I hope they also have it that Stella becomes a more active friend and refuses to be a pawn! I love when the gals work together in other series :)

i'M DEAD I read up until a couple chapters to finally realize I'VE READ THIS ENTIRE NOVEL AFLWEJALFJKA

This one is nice, i m getting tired of how little is romance they include in latest romance manhwa. Instead, a lot of political and things that i found it's hard to understand since i really lazy to read.

I love this story but it actually frustrating how she is basically forcing two people together without considering their feelings and also it’s okay to care about yourself my girl!! Please god!!!

I really don't get the underlying logic behind the story, why does she think that the world is going to fall apart if anything happens between her and the crown prince. Can she wrap her head around the idea that this isn't just a novel anymore, these are real people. Thinking that your hurting Stella but its ten times more obvious that your actions are hurting the prince but whatever, its forced reasoning for the plot.

Why is it isekai MC are all like this. They all become stupid & dense after transmigration. They’re so sure the ML will definitely fall love the heroine just because it’s what the novel said. They get panicked when they realised the ml loves her instead of the heroine & act as if their world will fall apart. They think they can just change themselves & everything else will stay the same just like in novel. If she’s a different person compared to the character in the novel, then her relationship with the ML & other people will be different as well. Usually the mc just wants to avoid their bad end, but that doesnt mean they cant be in relationship with the ml or the ml has to be with the heroine.

Does she not understand the butterfly effect? She already altered the storyline by becoming nice and not the villain so therefore nothing is going to be the same.
Why does the MC think that she can change but everyone else will and should stay the same? I don't understand the logic.

Users who are viewing this thread