I'm Working at the Church as a Priest, but I Want to Be Cut Some Slack from the Mutilated Bodies of the Heroes that Keep Getting Sent to Me - Ch. 1.1…

looks promising, dunno what they'll do with the premise though, i guess i'll wait and see...
Thanks for the translation, good quality!

Aggregator gang
Remove the carpet so u will have less problems with cleaning the blood, feel bad for priest man, poor guy.

Dex-chan lover
I’d charge the heroes revival fees too, if only to deter dying all the damn time

this reminds me about Maou-jou de Oyasumi (theres also reviving prist) or more about Mage and Demon Queen, where is reviving also paid service (and if you not have money to pay, the they just let you rot and disappear)

anyway... why theres carpet? if corpses are sent here, then why using carpet?

@AnonDePlume I assume they lose all their items once they respawn atleast I hope so which should be a deterrent

Dex-chan lover
lol they don't even get transported inside of coffins its just instant gore delivery, and he's not even phased by it anymore

Double-page supporter
@Kaiju:
She was transported with her clothes.
So the heroes are probably teleported with all items attached to their bodies.
But the girl probably had her bag (magic bag or normal or backpack or whatever) separated from her body by an enemy attack while she most likely let go of her weapon in order to dodge an attack, had her weapon blasted out of her hand or threw it away after it broke.
Hence she said that she seems to have lost many of her things.

Dex-chan lover
This looks likes its gonna be funny as hell.

Now, i know this is irrelevant to ask, but why doesnt he have a room specifically to receive the heroes?
Or are the gods assholes that enjoy watching him clean up the church?

Priest-kun should tell them to watch out for that max lvl goblin.

Dex-chan lover
Ugh... The color spread looks weird and ugly. Maybe i am seeing things, but the splattered blood looks intact in the church's outer wall. The heck..

Ehh the way she was kicked out, she’ll return faster and with no money again lol

Users who are viewing this thread