I'm Working at the Church as a Priest, but I Want to Be Cut Some Slack from the Mutilated Bodies of the Heroes that Keep Getting Sent to Me - Ch. 2.6

Dex-chan lover
@RamenRider
@Nep

if that's the case, it begs the question of why they don't have a proper designated spot for them to bloodport. If bloodsplatter is going to be a problem then have it done in an area built like a butcher's shop. Also, if he can't afford basic living and maintenance cost than how is he able to afford the 'revolutionary' ingredients he's using? It's a common misconception of the upper class but not having the money to manage living expenses means you have no money to invest in getting more money. Ya know, "pulling yourself up by your bootstraps" actually referring to an impossible task and all. That might be what it is really. He might be reasonably well off but want's a higher standard of living so he worries and tries sketchy moneymaking plots. That would fit what we've seen of him.

Dex-chan lover
Stop complaining about the splitted up chapters , they already explained that this was due to the publisher decision to split up the chapters for more ads money on the publishing website.
Since people keep bitching about it i’ve noticed that these splitted up chapters are now released in batches and not as soon as a part is released.
This makes the mangas more prone to sniping from some other translators / groups for better or worse but at least they are complying to your demand so shut the hell up.

Dex-chan lover
Man, this girl is dumb as fuck. Not even dumbs give a fuck about her. How did she remain alive up before she got the hero job? Natural selection would've killed her when she was an infant.

Can see the reason he wanted to slack off. Need to be in church for every moment because of someone easily die. clean the blood on white clothes without detergent. Combining back the corpse and clean the mess on floor. Literally every hour. then change that to rl. worse than black company.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@Meridis

I'd agree with this statement except for the 'afford' part because he also has a badass hero who could help him find 'revolutionary' ingredients. Wondering why he doesn't just sell the ingredients though.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for translating!

Katarina is just a disaster vortex. The chaos is consuming more and more people.

Dex-chan lover
>graveyard keeper
Yeah, FeMC is as annoying as constant grind in that game.

Dex-chan lover
yo, i feel bad for mr. priest, can the Alraune at least grow some vegetables for him or something?

poor priest, at very least he got new garden with extra monster girl xD

@RamenRider While I agree, for the most part, with the stuff you say (So far, I'm assuming/hoping the stuff you mentioned will be better explained in future chapters) there are 2 things I want to point out.

1. He seems to have some debts of his own (mentioning he's in the red) I can't help but wonder where all the revival money is supposed to be going that he seems to be paying out of pocket. Plus it explains why he can't hire a janitor but not why he doesn't get Aegis to help. Assuming Aegis doesn't already help and it just wasn't mentioned (i.e. it wasn't shown in ch1.1 just for the sake of the dramatic reveal in ch1.4).

2. Is it really "free time" if he's using it to try to make money that he apparently needs to pay his own debt? I would argue it's not free time if it's being spent working.
As for why he doesn't get a job elsewhere to make up the money, presumably he can't be away from the church for a long amount of time incase anybody needs "house sweeping" services. Especially since if he's away for to long the amount of "houses" will start to pile up.

Users who are viewing this thread