Imasara desu ga, Osananajimi wo Suki ni Natte Shimaimashita - Ch. 21 - The School Festival That Started It All (Second Part)

Dex-chan lover
I thought you meant he was in a relationship with Aya at the time when they were in the family restaurant. So my comment was based on that.

If you meant that he was single, then I agree that he wouldn't be as bothered by it.
Ah, I see the original comment thought they were in a relationship then. I am assuming not at that time. Based on the fact he calls her "senpai" I assume they dated in middle school when she likely was still a senpai to him.

Group Leader
Ah, I see the original comment thought they were in a relationship then. I am assuming not at that time. Based on the fact he calls her "senpai" I assume they dated in middle school when she likely was still a senpai to him.
Yup, I have the same thought

Group Leader
Omg, I just realized the original comment wasn't by you 🤦‍♀️

Dex-chan lover
I don't mind the twist, if she moves on an finds someone else.

Him coming to her school for her festival and making out with some other girl is such a dick move, he doesn't deserve redemption. Same as the friend. She's better off without either.
Sorry if someone already said this, I'm not reading 13 pages of comments. She kissed him and not the other way around.

Edit: I never read the description because I saw Yom's art and clicked immediately (I didn't even notice that Yom wasn't the author), but since this is based on a novel has anyone posted tagged spoilers in the comments of previous chapters or dropped hints to warn us that this would take a turn?

Last edited:
Group Leader
I'm just curious about how far he's gone with his ex 🤔

The series has already gone so far as to have female MC fantasizing about sex on his bed in short shorts, so it's proven it's not an innocent series. And it's doubled down on that by having him have an ex in the first place instead of having it be two first loves.

To keep the plot going I guess this will happen:

• there will be some hardly believable misunderstanding that Aya didn't know Hikari had a crush on MMC or wasn't 100% sure and let her emotions go
  • before kissing they argue and whole kiss looks like "accident" forced on MC, high chance of another misunderstanding
  • it's very likely that Hikari will run away and cry and 2 chapters later we will see a scene where MMC tells Aya that he's sorry but he actually loves Hikari <-- she's already under the bed crying so she couldn't hear that
  • FMC will be a mess/acting wierd and now guy will have to explain and pursue her
  • I doubt Aya will go villan mode, "I'm sorry, it's just all a misunderstanding" (ehe)

Author of original LN story that this manga is based on is apparently the same person that wrote White Album 2, so none of my predictions may be true and this could go into some wild shit.

The unpredictability of this story is at it's peak and it's kind of interesting. Also let's be real this story was never anything above the average so there's no reason to sweat. Most of us started reading this because art is really good and that will always be the highlight of this manga. Let's just enjoy the art because the shit show has begun.

Dex-chan lover
Lmao XD? Calling this a massive overreaction would be the understatement of the century. Is what happened trash? Huge yes. Is MC trash? Not at all.

The author's poor writing and plot holes do not make him a terrible character in story. This particular chapter and "twist" read like a cheap fanfic, true. BUT he has been an okay guy for 20 chapters. It also seems like he was forcefully kissed mid arguement. For now he doesn't need to be redeemed for anything, lol. We only 100% for sure can say, fuck Aya.
Yeah, looking closer, I don't know what Yuu was about to say, but Aya for whatever reason told him to shut up like he's some kind of villain, before forcing her lips on him.

Like girl, what messages are you sending here? Who even initiated the breakup?

Dex-chan lover
Maruto, like clockwork. Another stalling childhood friend bites the dust (well that's literally the name of the manga but still lol). Time to crack open another cold one.

Also, it should have been obvious to everyone at this point that he is not in to her as much as she is in to him. This was a matter of time with all the stalling. She only have herself to blame. She even said she didn't see him as a man until a while ago. Thankfully dude was not really interested in the first place and went out and fucked the black hair at some point so props to him.

I don't see why people are angry. We don't actually know if he even likes her in the first place since Hikari is the MC and story POV is her.

Black hair though? What a snake.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
aw hell nah 💀

ngl i want our girl to get together with mr. childhood friend and have the two of them get their happy ending and for this to be a misunderstanding where aya basically forced herself on him.

but on the other hand, if that were me I'd be cutting myself off from both of them - him only mostly, since I'd reason that i could've misunderstood everything and all the hints pointed to him liking her from the beginning as well, and also because he doesn't owe her anything since they never properly talked about this.
Aya though? man fuck her, she can get lost for all i care. she  knew how our girl felt, even acted like a wingwoman, and yet she STILL decided to very obviously force herself on her  ex no less, despite knowing how much this meant to her so-called "friend". ain't no excuse for acting this trashy.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I have one question: Why?
i can totally imagine it being teenage behavior to impulsively kiss an ex tho sometimes in front of a bigger crowd or so, i wouldn't be surprised if some ppl 'stole away' bfs just because they were bored whether they like them or not.

Tho hopefully not in for 4-5 chapters of misunderstandings or so. but this is def something that'd end a lot of friendships

Rage bait/drama twists does get more clicks/views or so

Dex-chan lover
I wouldn't say he was purposeful, just that the depiction was purposeful
So agree it was the wrong word, in that I agree that I don't think he's intentionally trying to be scummy. But, I went back and looked and like he doesn't give her a straight answer on his relationship with his Kohai and like her inviting him to her school would have been the time to say "hey heads up my ex goes to your school", which it seems in hindsight was part of his hesitation.

The incorrect assumption we have is that he liked her before. However, it might be the case that like Hikari he developed feeling for her as well recently

Going back to that discussing middle school chapter, I'm really hoping it wasn't a he (yes probably unintentionally) used Aya to make himself feel big b/c he was insecure about how popular Hikari was.

Dex-chan lover
The incorrect assumption we have is that he liked her before.
This is all there is to it. There is no need to be angry about this (maybe some due to empaty towards the MC). As far as we know, his interest in the MC is pretty shallow still. Not as much as her that's for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread