Imasara desu ga, Osananajimi wo Suki ni Natte Shimaimashita - Ch. 21 - The School Festival That Started It All (Second Part)

Dex-chan lover
NO!

Also holy shit, there're like 240 people here now.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
But it doesn't make any sense. Unless a time travel exists in-universe, the ages shouldn't match and MC should know about both of them if she truly was friends with both of them. Especially the guy since they are living window to window and she even saw him wanking, so there's no privacy between them.

I'm truly disgusted by this forced NTR switch. Kinda like eating cute&fluffy little muffin only to find a cockroach halfway into it.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
This sucks lol. Some authors never learn that random sad twists aren’t an exciting subversion of expectations but instead just makes the audience feel like they wasted their time. Guess I’m dropping this rip
There are some masochists like me though that like reading this

Dex-chan lover
From one I love wholesome sol experience, on the other hand I do love dumpster fire too, so this is still a win for me!

Dex-chan lover
I love Yom's art and he usually does happy romcom. He's just the artist for this, but I don't think I can't stomach a trainwreck drama work in his art style lol.

I'll give it one more chapter to see if this goes to the drop bin or not. Though it seems the author is well known for these kinds of story so the odds are not good >_>

Gonna go read How to grill our love for palette cleanser now

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread