Imasara desu ga, Osananajimi wo Suki ni Natte Shimaimashita - Ch. 21 - The School Festival That Started It All (Second Part)

Dex-chan lover
First of all, how could Hikari, who’s been Ta-kun’s childhood friend and neighbor, not know that Aya-chan is his ex-girlfriend? It seems Ta-kun never mentioned it—why?
Hikari is not quite perceptive, and is somewhat immature, so it should not be hard to hide things from her, and keep her unaware of more mature parts of life. It's like hiding the fact that you have a girlfirend/boyfriend from your younger sibling.
Second, how is Aya-chan 18 years old and still in the same class as Hikari?
Repeat year most likely

Dex-chan lover
I don't mind the twist, if she moves on an finds someone else.

Him coming to her school for her festival and making out with some other girl is such a dick move, he doesn't deserve redemption. Same as the friend. She's better off without either.
nah, if he has zero romantic feelings for her then he aint really at fault here. He easily could have come just as a friend.
Aya however, fuck that bitch damn.

Dex-chan lover
11a4ul.jpg

Dex-chan lover
If we analyze the chapters, it seems that none of Hikari's friends knew her crush was Aya's ex, that Aya didn't know he was Hikari's crush, that he didn't know Aya was Hikari's friend, that he didn't even hint at who he was actually interested in and that Hikari never told her friends his full name to begin with. The whole story is from her perspective as an unreliable narrator. She also only started crushing on him much later...

...Hang on, does that mean Hikari is technically the one who's wrecking another girl's relationship then?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
You end up in a room alone with your ex-gf you're asking for trouble. If he cared about FMC at all, he wouldn't have been in that situation. He was supposed to be there for her not his ex.
He was probably asked to come talk to her, and considering what we've seen of him so far, he's a little too well meaning to just ignore her, so he went to probably wrap things up properly, and she was the one who initiated a sudden kiss.

Took one of the worst tropes and made it even worse, I am actually offended. No one signed on for a high school drama, and this development does nothing for the author except make people know how shit they are.

I know Yom isn’t part of the story and is just an illustrator, but I should have known something drawn by Yom would have been mid too.

Dex-chan lover
Heh. What the fuck.

And Aya was my favourite of her friends, too. Welp. Let's see if the author is going to let things boil as is or if they'll throw more gasoline into the bonfire...

Users who are viewing this thread