Imasara desu ga, Osananajimi wo Suki ni Natte Shimaimashita - Ch. 21 - The School Festival That Started It All (Second Part)

Double-page supporter
it's a pretty ugly plot twist. But, we talk about Maruto as author :dogkek: .
it's full of plot hole. Aya is her BFF and Yuu her CF. How in the hell they've kept the secret so long ? Age don't match...
But ok, let's say that Aya and Yuu were very good to hide thing from Hikari for the sake of.
Ayami is, for now, the worst as bff. She knew everything and yet never said a thing. And Yuu, well, is not better (even it seem he has been slapped pretty hard and was trying to say something before being shut off. But need their pov and story behind on how they ended together in the past before break up).
Hikari will never recover from this:nyoron:. Double crossed by her bff, discovering their relationship like that. It's a situation where you'll think "I was an idiot to go after my CF.Ta-kun and Aya...behind my back without telling me anything. I feel that I'm the butt of the joke". Well, congrat Maruto, you live up to your reputation.

JP comments are funny, they're shocked too:lul:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I don't mind this development, because so far we've focused a lot on MC's thoughts and assumptions and haven't really learned much about her crush who has his own feelings. The one downside her is the implausibility of her best friend and childhood friend dating with zero knowledge on her side. It sounds like she had an issue though, as she is 18 and in the same class as MC who is 16. The original emphasizes her age which got lost in translation.

I wonder if she got herself held back to be in the same class and he failed to get into her school precipitating their breakup, which would be kind of shitty. Oh well, still curious.

Double-page supporter
tbf i think she realises in chapter 11
yup. the wordplay explained and her reaction during ch11 was already some subtle hint
He ghosted her texts prior to this as well, so he was ignoring her for his ex.
Not to defend the situation, but when you're arguing with someone it's pretty easy to not notice the notification

Dex-chan lover
NTRbros...
We're eating good!!!!!
giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover
^ fully agree with this, thanks for writing it out so I didn't have to.

I haven't seen this clarification made anywhere yet, so here's this too:
Yami kissed Yuu, not the other way around. This chapter proves nothing about the boy or his feelings towards the MC.
The kiss scene could very well be just another cheap way of avoiding the inevitable confession.

Probably is that Ayami mentioned in the last page "Why did you find me, Yuu". So that might imply he was looking for her, but that could be her delusion and it was the other way around.

Users who are viewing this thread