Imasara desu ga, Osananajimi wo Suki ni Natte Shimaimashita - Ch. 25 - Before Dawn

Where's the action?

dr-disrespect-docnotl.gif

The problem with this manga is that it's kinda realistic and people are too stuck up in their fantasy land hoping for your prince or princess to come to you virgins. You'll realise that these characters in here are neither in the wrong nor right hikari and yuu were too cowardly to confess to each other Yami came in and though her intentions weren't pure it's understandable even after all she's gone through
Ps- this story ain't for everyone but if you look at it realistically you'll understand the characters more idk try to see it on another light

Honestly, after this flashback ends, I'm just curious to see how FMC will respond. I mean, it's true she hadn't been really progressing their relationship, even after she realized her feelings, and that happened WAAAAAAAAY after MC lost his virginity to someone who wasn't even his first love.

As shitty as this story's progression has been going since that sudden reveal, putting aside that weird edgy red herring(?) of that bitch's home situation, there's this weird sense of realism for how some high school romantic/sexual relationships usually go being reflected in this arc.
Predictions: yuu and Yami will see hikari and hikari will try to run away from them while crying Yami will try to contact hikari and explain the situation to her

People didn't come for telenovela, they came for a romcom that had been pushed for months before the tonal shift. The tonal shift isn't even a problem to me, it's the release schedule. It releases too slow for the sudden tonal shift. So people who have almost put a year into a romcom all of a suddenly get this shift. It's too jarring. That is poor writing and deserved of the downranking.

Fed-Kun's army
Some of you wouldn't survive telenovela watch party and it shows.
We're not at telenovela levels yet. Hikari has to meet Yuu-kun, slap him and then make passionate love with him while Yami is watching through a window. Then both Hikari and Yami have to meet without Yuu-kun and slap each other and pull each other's hair calling each other sluts. Then Yuu-kun has to break that girl fight up and say that he has really fallen in love with another of Hikari's friends but he has to cut the conversation short to visit his mother who is dying of cancer in the hospital. At that point, we reach telenovela.

Dex-chan lover
We're not at telenovela levels yet. Hikari has to meet Yuu-kun, slap him and then make passionate love with him while Yami is watching through a window. Then both Hikari and Yami have to meet without Yuu-kun and slap each other and pull each other's hair calling each other sluts. Then Yuu-kun has to break that girl fight up and say that he has really fallen in love with another of Hikari's friends but he has to cut the conversation short to visit his mother who is dying of cancer in the hospital. At that point, we reach telenovela.
Will the mother slap him before she dies?

Dex-chan lover
Some people are confused by my comment, but what I meant is that the author keeps trying to make Ayami more likeable. By making her a virgin, he's adding a sense of purity to win her some sympathy.

Because this is a story made for a japanese public I can understand very well why making her a virgin makes her more "appealing".
But I also feel that this detail is important for their pessoal relationship.
It's implied that Yuu thought she wasn't a virgin, and this did not matter one bit for how he felt about her. For Yami it was important that he thought she wasn't virgin.

Dex-chan lover
Ok so I reread the past few chapters just to confirm I'm not crazy. This ALL is happening as a flashback - she's his ex, basically, from what I can tell. Surely... people are aware that manga characters can be written to have previous relationships, right? Right?

Dex-chan lover
The idea of zoomers defending Setsuna for Kazusa stealing her man gives me a smile on my face.

We will forever discuss who's the best girl until the end of time.

Thanks for the TL.
While I will never recover from the whiplash a few chapters ago, I'm glad to see there's at least some silver lining that's keeping me hooked.
Also I'm in full agreement that Yami should win. Both outcomes will hurt, but a Yami win will hurt wayyy less

Users who are viewing this thread