Immortal Reverence Dad

Dex-chan lover
This turned out to be common wuxia trash in the disguise of a "powerful dad takes care of daughter and builds a family" story. It's literally just the mouthy retard comes along and starts trouble, powerful mc eventually gets annoyed and slaps them down trope repeated Ad nauseam, It's not even fun because this manga turns it into the whole focus of the story, rather than just a fun recurring event.

Fed-Kun's army
This is just my opinion but I think that Chinese novels/webtoons always fail at the "wholesome family" + cultivation type of webtoon.
I've read some very nice cultivation Chinese webtoons but I've never read one where there is a good warm family relationship. They're always over the top and can't imitate true human emotions to save their lives.
Maybe the Chinese market is relatively new compared to the Japanese and the Korean and that's why most Chinese webtoons have these weird plots and awkward god-like characters...I don't know how to explain it but a Japanese or Korean isekai in general is way superior...again, this is a matter of personal opinion and you might think that the Chinese ones are far superior and that's your thing.

I personally think the Japanese nailed the shounen isekai and the otome type, the Korean have perfected the dramatic romantic isekai with a strong/talented female MC(like doctor elise and that troupe) and the Chinese have some nice cultivation stories but they get lost in the sea of unbelievable "face-slapping" soap opera, the ones with a weak female MC who gets pushed over and taken advantage of even by her lover (this type is abundant on apps like "WebComics")and finally the cultivation type with a seemingly cool MC but he either becomes too stupid or remains bland with no character from beginning to end

Contributor
Déjà vu, I've just been in this place before.

dejavu.png

@Akera93

I think you just summed up my feelings for the most part. I've found a lot of cultivation stories feel like the cartoon gag where the character steps on a rake, smacks them self in the face, turns around and steps on another rake... rinse and repeat.

Even though it seems like nearly all Chinese stories involve some form of revenge/retribution, there are some decent works (I've really like Cheating Men Must Die) but they're very few and far between. Not that other countries are perfect but the rate of bad to good stories is kind of overwhelming. Quantity over quality I guess?

Group Leader
Hi, I am the original translator of this manhua. But today, there was another translation team that release their own translation for this manhua. I am thinking of dropping this manhua. It had been fun translating this manhua. I wish you all well!

What's going on with all the sniping? This is the 3rd incident I've seen in recent days.

I love it when some trash translations show up and the original group instantly drop the series

Dex-chan lover
what is this incoherent gibberish we get recently from this sniper dude? it's as if they used google translate and did not even bother to check if the result is a comprehensive language or not. many speech bubbles looks like they just took random english words and threw them together, i swear you would get the same result if you put on a blindfold and throw darts on a english lexicon.

Group Leader
Hi everyone, I was the original translator for this project. Recently there was a translation group that started to release their translation for this series in mangadex. Initially I thought of dropping this series but after getting negative feedback on the quality of the other group's translation. I am thinking of resuming my translation. However, due to lower number of readers due to competition with the other translator. I can only continue translating if you all will support my translation by being my patreon.

https://www.patreon.com/miraclescans.

Sincerely,
Thank You

Users who are viewing this thread