Immortal Swordsman In The Reverse World

Oh no, I ran out of battery before I joined discord! It's gonna take +10 years to charge a single percent

Tfw two stories for the price of one... And the gimmick discord bs is better plot...

I only stuck around for the discord parts at the end, but I can't stand this anymore. The base story was okay, but now this story makes little sense! I was really excited to find another gender reverse story too.

I give up, this is too confusing, and jumps all over the place. The discord adds were the best part for the last 70 chapters.

Fed-Kun's army
I thought the mc wasn't from that world but he seams like a p*ssy

The grandpa thing shows how superior one is. If she calls him grandfather then she is admitting to being inferior to him. Chinese people, at least in the manhuas, value ancestors and elders more

Dunno why people are ragging on this, it’s not meant to be a thought provoking piece of literature, just a easily-digestible work that makes you chuckle. And it kicks ass doing just that.

Is it just me or does it feel like the author has forgotten about the whole gender-swap thing. Too many female characters acting weak lately.

@Snooder87 "To many", i can only think of 3. People come in all shapes and sizes, even if it wasn't gender swapped not all men are "strong".

for this kind of scan group, im glad there is a button to go directly to next chapter rather than keep scrolling to the bottom just for clicking last image to go to next chapter (although that is the case for pc, for mobile scroll up a bit until a button to the top page is up and tap it and the button for change chapter show up, or simply keep tapping the image til the last page and onwards to the next chapter)

Users who are viewing this thread