In an Otome Game World, I’m a Villain?! I Can’t Accept This! - Ch. 4 - Engagement Ceremony

Double-page supporter
Another Isekai, where FL is throwed so far into the past that there's isn't even a seed of a death flag. Is she reincarnated in like the beginning of the third year, and bullied the heroine for the past two years and her death was at the end of the third year, it would make a much more interesting plot.

@dachen11 same tbh everything's just.. awkward... I love me some strong dominant female leads, but she isn't one of them!! The art is the only thing keeping me entertained

Dex-chan lover
Did she just use talk-no-jutsu and make it work in like 3 seconds 😂 she's too strong

So everyone she meets just falls at her feet within one chapter?

Development could be so much better if they took the time to allowed some characters to announce their loyalty, or if they just showed loyalty through action. Like if this marquis' daughter had spent some more time acting tsundere and showing her loyalty instead of just saying, verbally, out loud, I WILL SUPPORT YOU SIS WHOO. Or if the knight from the previous chapter did some internal thinking and decided to stay by her side, without spelling it out, to keep an eye on her (also what kind of imperial knight just pledges loyalty to someone who isn't even a part of the royal family yet?) so you'd see glimpses of him in the shadows/corners of the room watching over her.

Art is pretty, but also something I could only read in the daytime/well lit room. If I read this in a dim room at night my glasses prescription is going to drop by a full point lmao.

Thank you for the translation! This plot is so typical to the point of cringy but I'll read it anyway. 🤣

Dex-chan lover
That's some lightningfast decisions, both the knight dude and the chick. Author could you spend like a chapter or two developing those characters or its just a ploy when the "true" heroine shows up that they'll all just up and leave Cecilia.

Her talk-no-jutsu is so strong that the author gonna need to do some asspulls to create drama.

Dex-chan lover
This series could benefit from slowing down a bit and taking time to build up characters

the story is going a bit fast.. i wish their would've been cute moments where the characters bonded and fought :(

while i do enjoy these kind of development but that was kind of too fast for both the knight and the girl, even bakarina spent more time stealing their hearts

well at least in ghislant case i guess there are still a bit of more bonding offscreen but for these two it was like they just only know each other and bam

cnd

Oh my god this is so bad 😂
Why are we speedrunning bro? Author, if you didn't want to tell a story, why did you even start??

Users who are viewing this thread