In Another World, I'm Called: the Black Healer - Vol. 5 Ch. 31

Contributor
The translation/editing was so rough I found it hard to follow WTF was going on.

Fed-Kun's army
I didn't feel that translation or editing was rough or noticeably different than usual, but the chapter felt like from a different manga.

She was suddenly yearning for her fated person? Where did that come from? Yes, she always wanted to meet always-under-tree-dream-guy, but I didn't get any 'fated person'-shoujo manga vibes from any other chapter so far, so why the rush now?

Group Leader
Considering this is a shoujo manga, my money is on she stays, or goes back to her world briefly only to come back, or they both go to her world.

Dex-chan lover
How about we get greedy with this? Let her come and go regularly. If he has that much power, then I don't see why he can't resummon her after sending her back.

Fed-Kun's army
This is so adorable, I love beautiful love stories! They are so cute when cuddling together, let's hope she stays with him x3

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
she has never been kissed before? i saw that a few chapters ago

Hey girl you got kissed by a pervert king a while ago don't cha?

The plot is feeling a bit compressed here. They tried to lay the groundwork with the shared dreams, but I don't think it quite cut it.

Users who are viewing this thread