In Another World, I'm Called: the Black Healer - Vol. 7 Ch. 48

yes, sadly. and here I had greater expectations for her in the beginning. whr my ladies at?!

She actually thinks she won’t be punished? That she’s superior to demon lord’s soulmate in status? Misuzu is the most important person to Noche, Viola sure does underestimate her! I wish for Misuzu to rescue herself this time.

Dex-chan lover
"At most I'll be severely scolded"

Just went you thought this bitch couldn't get any dumber...

Dex-chan lover
There are people who want to see the world on fire. Those 2 characters are ones of those.

Dex-chan lover
800 years and she couldn't even grow out of her brattiness and self-entitlement 😔 things ain't gonna end well for her

also kinda surprised? disappointed? shocked? that the kidnapper king was killed off so quickly like that. i mean, in all fairness, his earlier plot/arc was sufficiently dramatic and prominent. i'm just surprised he didn't stick around longer for a second plot, since the author went out of their way to keep him alive this entire time. thoughts anyone?

I'm getting tired of this "sealing her magic" thing. It's a frustrating and lazy plot device.

Aggregator gang
The amount of times this healer keeps getting kidnapped is borderline ridiculous now...

Not that she isn't being incredibly entitled and stupid, but Viola's thought process makes more sense now at least. Not only was she spoiled her whole life, but the only Demon Lord she knew before this was her father who was able to last longer than normal through sheer effort and support. So she probably doesn't understand just how important a being the Demon Lord's Soulmate actually is. As far as she is concerned, someone who isn't even that necessary came in and ruined everything she had been working for.

That being said. I really hope that her punishment fits her crimes. At this point it would be annoying to see her get off with nothing more than a slap on the wrist.

Dex-chan lover
Viola really doesn't understand what the soulmate means to the Demon Lord, Noche in particular, and it shows through her upbringing; she's not yet managed to grow out of entitled brattiness in 800 years of life. Understandable, I suppose, considering most humans who end up that way IRL don't grow out of it, either.

However, I imagine Noche is going to make her spontaneously explode or some such for pulling this shit.

Dex-chan lover
ah such a stupid woman... she thinks nothing big will happen to her, really stupid woman. he destroyed a whole castle with the ppl inside just a few chapters back because the king hurt her, and she thinks that just because she is the child of the previous demon king, she will be out of trouble... foolish stupid woman...

If Noche offs her like she deserves, it might cause a diplomatic rift in his cabinet.

Lord help that b**** if she harmed my cute little Noel in any way!

Also, since Noche now knows Renee's true name couldn't he just use that somehow to get her back? I mean, the author made such a big deal with her telling him her name and then stating at the beginning how knowing ones true name is suppose to give you ultimate power over them, so shouldn't something on that level be manageable? Or does it have something to do due with her magic being sealed away?

ok, all character development aside this woman needs to die next chapter. Preferably by Noche the one she went yandere over

Users who are viewing this thread