In Another World, I'm Called: the Black Healer

If you just turn your brain off, this manga is really fun and gives you a lot of basic isekai stuff along with some nifty worldbuilding in Gaia and how the demon lord’s existence works. Unfortunately the protagonist is as bland as a 2x4 and just about as smart as one as well. If, perhaps, she decided to not be a dull, uninteresting character with big targets painted on her back at all times then she might have been believable.

Amazing at first, dull at the end.
The demon king being too lovey-dovey destroyed it for me. tldr very immature millenia-old grandpa destroyed MC's adventure, forcing her to be a clinic nurse and removes all the action

Supporter
I wish there was an 'Axed' publishing status on this website. It hurts to read a good series, only for it to be cancelled.
C'est la vie, I guess.

Dex-chan lover
@Diamona There actually is a "cancelled" publishing status on this site. This is more likely to be a partial adaptation of the novels, a poor adaptation of the novels, or an absolutely faithful adaptation of a light novel with a a bit of a weak and rushed ending.

Power Uploader
Someone sniped LHT series...
LHT: let's do a batch release of all the remaining chapters...
Later Realize: There is only 1 chapter...
LMFAO

I can see why this got axed. Everything went down the drain after she
healed the demon king
. The initial story, an independent woman having an adventure in a new world, morphed into a story about a woman trying not to anger her new abusive boyfriend.

The first 30 chapters were good. The last 20, not so much.

Aggregator gang
When will the translation groups stop dropping series and only getting back when someone translates them?

It's so stupid and unneded...It was 1 chapter couldnt they translate it?

Seems being sniped is the only thing that actually gets LHT to work on their projects that they hoard.
This isnt the first time that they dropped a project with only a couple chapters left either.

The sickly tree is cut down. Like so many an interesting launch that then goes nowhere and has no idea what to do with premise or characters. Also proving that a love story, with a character even less capable of facing meaningful challenges, can be just as boring as any harem.

the ending was twisted... rating went from 10 stars to 7...like tf...? You killed the girl... she didn’t even intend to kill the “heroine” that was wrong and messed up. The villainess always ends up like that 🤦🏽‍♀️. I’m so disappointed.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

did anyone find it funny that Viola's brother said she "couldn't be happier" after Noche had killed her? and then the next panel is just her dead face?? idk why they had to add that it was just kinda strange.

Users who are viewing this thread