In Another World where Baseball is War, a High School Ace Player will Save a Weak Nation - Ch. 9

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

i will wait of mangadex! secretscan site kinda trash to read on my phone. thanks for translator for good manga 😘😘

@datoneguy technically he didn't start it so it's all fair if he retaliates.

if the rules were no violence at all outside of the game, then the lizard broke it first.

Dex-chan lover
So like what happens if you hurt or kill somebody again cause a lot of people are dangerously close to beating somebody up almost every chapter
Like not even joking if its just "you kill somebody = you die" going on a suicide mission to remove the enemies best players would be a legit tactic
I mean this is fucking war here

since they got bullied, they should know how it feel and not doing so to other, so wolf tribe should really just become slave

the aligator and rabbit? I heard aligator skin is good for leather wear, and rabbit meat is delicious.

Group Leader
Nice of you to put ads for your site on mangadex, but it's not because you do that that I'll go there.
MD exists for a purpose, and everyone advertising their own site isn't it.
I'll wait for more chapters, and if there are none, because you want to go solo, then so be it.

Group Leader
@Allexio Chapters are posted 2 days earlier on that site, the site is there in order to generate income so our group can continue provide manga. every single chapter goes up on mangadex so everyone can read it ad free too. the option is there if you want to support the group.

Users who are viewing this thread