Inaka no Home Center Otoko no Jiyuu na Isekai Seikatsu - Ch. 5.1

Thanks for the chapter.
Sad to hear you guys have it so rough right now. Not in a position to contribute myself, but I hope things work out.

Dex-chan lover
@marshymallowy Page 2 the word "resources" is misspelled. Let's see the village gets saved but there's a possibility that it was intentionally placed that way & these villagers are shady by default after what happened to the rabbit clan, so what else could possibly raise some red flags? Thanks for the chapter.

Aggregator gang
I wont be surprised if the kingdom is starving villages with im9ossible taxes. Like in other in some places in the world like china. Where farmers must give over 90% of their yield to he country and sell the remaining 10% which will be barely enough to survive st stsrving levels. Its a valid reason that they hide the well and hid the small farm. Otherwise they will die due to hunger.

Fed-Kun's army
Run away from goblins because they are too strong > Guy beats goblins alone > Attack the guy

Dex-chan lover
Were they cheating taxes by lying about the well or something? Their reaction seems to be a little too extreme for anything else.

Fed-Kun's army
Instead of starving villagers, I bet they are just trying to cheat the kingdom. I don't really want another "evil kingdom raising high taxes" type of plot setting. Let's just have something different and make it that the villagers are evil cheating bastards on already decent taxes compared to their peers.

I'm sick of overused tropes and cliches, but I don't know what I'm expecting, reading a mediocre isekai.

Dex-chan lover
That armor hes wearing looks absolutely terrible, it looks like he has boobs

Fed-Kun's army
This level of pacing is what it must feel like to have alzheimers. Can't put shit together man.

Users who are viewing this thread