Inaka no Home Center Otoko no Jiyuu na Isekai Seikatsu

@blackaeronaut Its about water supply. Wells aren't bottomless. It takes time for more water to seep in from the ground. They need that water to drink and for drops and livestock. It also takes time to dig another well. Fights over wells or springs aren't exactly strange in history.

@BlackAeronaut
Basically Humans chased out the rabbits (which usually means a bunch of them were murdered or enslaved in the first place) and took the village as their own. The whole reason they attacked him for revealing the well and garden is probably because in a feudal world like this, taxes are based on property and harvests. So by keeping those things a secret their taxes are much lower. The risk though is usually when a king finds out you stiffed him, he is usually not very kind in his response.

Dex-chan lover
Probably would have been better if they focused on crafting and building, or maybe show how he could have used his skills to be OP, but nope. Super Demigod body and kendo lessons means he can take out an army.

Why pretend to be creative if you’re just going back to the same old same old?

The MC's introduction can make or break a manga and my God it was abysmal in this.

Power Uploader
R.I.P

Translation

11.06.2020 - 22.10.2020

More translated chpaters never.

From translating group discord

7ZLMa0i.png

Aggregator gang
This is good
I love how resourceful the MC is
Hope we get more chapters

This is so wholesome UWU, love it 10/10 stars.
Just kidding, it is pretty mediocre, maybe a bit on the better side, considering it isn't harem, and the setting in general, while pretty generic, is good enough.

wait a minute fluffy, i read this manga to have fun, not to study some history

Fed-Kun's army
Pretty disappointing as I thought this was going to be about MC helping develop a small village. Not stomping everyone because he's actually a god in human form.

Users who are viewing this thread