Ingoku Danchi - Ch. 30 - Chaos Creator (4)

Dex-chan lover
Author keep raising the power level of the villains more and more.

Meanwhile the protag:" Where is MY power up?"

Author:"FUCK YOU! SHUT UP AND GET PEGGED BITCH!"
wouldn't be surprise if the next arc has the manager either forget about his resourcefulness or when he tries to utilize it, it's rendered completely useless against the foe's ability and the manager's back to square one getting beaten up for a bit.

Dex-chan lover
You know, I kinda feel bad for most of the husbands in this series. Imagine thinking you've married a normal woman only to find out she has some kind of outrageous kink or is batshit crazy!
I remember one of the previous chaps showing that some of the husbands know that their wives have weird kinks in bed and dig it just fine.

Not all of them though, I doubt the Chaos lady's neglectful husband knows jack shit of what she does.

Dex-chan lover
jontron-i-get-it.gif

Dex-chan lover

Yep, this is what he gets for allowing Katagiri to convert, for being a coward and not giving her the dick at the hospital

Ever since that moment, the MC has been getting on my nerves

His uselessness has been radiating

Dex-chan lover

Yep, this is what he gets for allowing this girl to convert
wouldn't be surprise if the next arc has the manager either forget about his resourcefulness or when he tries to utilize it, it's rendered completely useless against the foe's ability and the manager's back to square one getting beaten up for a bit.
He's been real pathetic lately

Yeah, he sure does not shine, but I think after this arc. He's gonna reflect on it and begins to stand up. I think after the loss of Katagiri, he's gonna do everything to get her back.

Dex-chan lover

What do you mean? He just had an insane fight against Aizen.

I agree he has his ups and downs, but "pathetic lately". Idk about taht, he only fucked up managing pocket waifu Katagiri

Dex-chan lover
What do you mean? He just had an insane fight against Aizen.

I agree he has his ups and downs, but "pathetic lately". Idk about taht, he only fucked up managing pocket waifu Katagiri
I'm exclusively referring to Katagiri, when she went to see him in the hospital, she was the one that end up converting after Glasses exposed her husband cheating to her

If the manager actually gave her the D when she asked for it, her husband cheating wouldn't have been such a huge blow to her...no pun intended

So yes this is 100% on him for being such a coward

Users who are viewing this thread