Ingoku Danchi - Vol. 6 Ch. 32 - Chaos Demon (6)

Dex-chan lover
He is something beyond Omega huh? Mmmm.....

l-intro-1658524885.jpg

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
I know the plot for this is ridiculous & wacky ecchi content (not complaining) but this chapter is already going balls to the walls on the story. Can't tell if it is ending soon or if we are entering the final arc but hope it finishes strong. Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
I'm surprise she didn't try to kill his dad. If the mc is a taboo child, the father must be consider a far worse existence.
With their cheat power like that, even the world's power combined and propaganda wouldn't be a threat to them. Maybe they were just busy doing perverted things so they haven't tried kill him yet

Dex-chan lover
Author, please give this kid a haircut, I still find his hairstyle annoying to look at

• Funny
Dex-chan lover
I know the plot for this is ridiculous & wacky ecchi content (not complaining) but this chapter is already going balls to the walls on the story. Can't tell if it is ending soon or if we are entering the final arc but hope it finishes strong. Thanks for the translations.
Who needs drugs when I can just read this?
Feel like I'm on crack from trying to comprehend the absolute nonsense that is the plot.

Hate to say it, but overcomplicated nonsense plotting has swallowed the things that initially made this series so entertaining. It hasn't been anywhere near as much fun lately.

Dex-chan lover
Oh no, not an international underground world domination military operation using nothing but perverted housewives!

Well at least we don't have aliens or time travel, so there's that

Dex-chan lover
....w...w-

W-what in the southern chicken fried Jesus H. Christ is fucking going on with this story?!?

I know it's never been serious... but I feel like the train came off the rails, did a barrel roll through a burning building, then seamlessly landed back on the tracks.

Dex-chan lover
This manga is very 2010-core. Hypersexualization with unnecessarily complicated story, It's almost like Sora no Otoshimono all over again.

Group Leader
So the final villain is am crazy lesbian who wants to break up as the straight couples?

Dex-chan lover
:shamihuh:cross dressing libido cloth coming soon? If femcels can pretend to be housewives why not manager....

Double-page supporter
Hate to say it, but overcomplicated nonsense plotting has swallowed the things that initially made this series so entertaining. It hasn't been anywhere near as much fun lately.
Maybe for you. I find the more ridiculous it gets, the more I enjoy it.

As far as this chapter goes, the secret tunnel to the underground being a huge pipe on the side of the building that sticks out like a sore thumb is extremely funny to me.

Users who are viewing this thread