Inkya Datta Ore no Seishun Revenge: Tenshi sugiru Ano Ko to Ayumu Re Life - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
If I was him, I would make sure those assholes don't try to get revenge, cause there is a high chance they where the ones who originally pushed her to suicide in the first timeline.

Dex-chan lover
I kinda expected to see him lash out on the bullies like before, but...nah, he just doesn't give a fuck to them at all and go on hanging out with the cutest girl at school.

Dex-chan lover
Somebody get that man a bucket of water because he just got buuuurned

Power Uploader
I have a feeling that there will be new trouble with those guys right before or when the festival comes out

Dex-chan lover
“someone call the ambulance…but not for me.” .thank you for updating this series! by far one of my favourites in my library , this series just keeps on giving :chad: the chemistry between the MMC and the FMC is immaculate as well

Taq

Dex-chan lover
That last scene was...eugh. Calling the bullies out on a superiority complex and then they're all too stunned to even speak? Sounds like one of those wish fulfillment neckbeard Reddit posts

I do like the respect for paperwork master Nihama, though.

"And then everybody clapped" this is such a facebook story, I mean this whole manga is just wish fulfillment but this fake confession thing was so on the nose...

Users who are viewing this thread