Inkya Datta Ore no Seishun Revenge: Tenshi sugiru Ano Ko to Ayumu Re Life - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
My boi is too based for those "Higher-class" wannabe kids.

Dex-chan lover
Being so direct in a manner of fact way like an adult comes off cringe but he is spot on with what he says. Idk how to feel lol

Dex-chan lover
Man Japanese school in manga is like fucking copy of India with their caste system lmao

Dex-chan lover
Oh what's wrong? I can't seem to find any English translation of the WN
Future Haruka, which became mindbroken after being bullied in her workplace now time leaped just like Niihama. She's already mindbroken, no matter what anyone else said it won't reach her.
Niihama begged to god to give him a chance to save Haruka. He get the chance and time leaped into the future a few years before his death. I don't know how long that is from Haruka's time.

Supporter
Sigma grindset
Smug-ma, even?
image.png

Or you could just say "Cool people don't look at explosions."

Dex-chan lover
Future Haruka, which became mindbroken after being bullied in her workplace now time leaped just like Niihama. She's already mindbroken, no matter what anyone else said it won't reach her.
Niihama begged to god to give him a chance to save Haruka. He get the chance and time leaped into the future a few years before his death. I don't know how long that is from Haruka's time.
damn their classmates must be worrying as hell to see her being ultra depressed after one night.
Also can you tell me where I can read the WN or did you read the Japanese raw?

Dex-chan lover
damn their classmates must be worrying as hell to see her being ultra depressed after one night.
Also can you tell me where I can read the WN or did you read the Japanese raw?
WN is just a few chapters behind the raw you can read them Here

Dex-chan lover
a bit cringe. People in real life don't talk like that. "you are in the lower class", it seems just lazy writing to create drama.
Weeeell... No one will say anything about "class system" irl, its stupid, I agree, but it's just simplified version of "you are lower then me". I dunno if it's applicable in your country, but in most highschools there's unspeakable hierarchy system, somewhere it's loose when there's no problem when someone from "low class" speaking with "high class" as it was in my school, some"playboys" even helped someone who was bullied multiple times. Somewhere its exactly as manga and stupid ass Hollywood teenage movies. It's still stupid ass line from bullies here, but it's kinda fit if you rephrase that

Dex-chan lover
leaving aside that the last scene was a bit over the top, was he going to accept the girl's confession and go out with her then? What about the FMC bro :pout:

Users who are viewing this thread