Inkya Datta Ore no Seishun Revenge: Tenshi sugiru Ano Ko to Ayumu Re Life - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
Ayo bitch kinda looks like the thot from the licking manga
872eafd6-8b64-4af6-89a1-58862061a1c9.jpg

Dex-chan lover
oof, that was savage. those smug small time bullies are only some "middle class" but act like they are some bigshot, only to get roasted lmao.
Chad MC really act like a proper adult not caring small fries like that. regression done right

Dex-chan lover
Future Haruka, which became mindbroken after being bullied in her workplace now time leaped just like Niihama. She's already mindbroken, no matter what anyone else said it won't reach her.
Niihama begged to god to give him a chance to save Haruka. He get the chance and time leaped into the future a few years before his death. I don't know how long that is from Haruka's time.
So, she's also been time-leaped? Also, what? Niihama time-leaped BACK to the future, to when he was a corporate drone, the "bad" future? This is starting to sound confusing. I mean, please tell me at least SOMETHING is different in that future. My blood-vessels are about 64% copium at this point.

Group Leader
Where I can find the novel? I've looked for it and didn't find anywhere ;-;
neosekai translated the webnovel up to like chapter 60, as for the light novel since this series is so unknown there hasn't been any translations past the free preview chapters (so if anyone is reading this who likes this series + translates stuff, it would be so cool if you could do the ln!)

Dex-chan lover
So, she's also been time-leaped? Also, what? Niihama time-leaped BACK to the future, to when he was a corporate drone, the "bad" future? This is starting to sound confusing. I mean, please tell me at least SOMETHING is different in that future. My blood-vessels are about 64% copium at this point.
He died at 30 yo, Haruka commited suicide at 27 yo, he timeleaped back to the future where he's at 25 yo.

Dex-chan lover
He died at 30 yo, Haruka commited suicide at 27 yo, he timeleaped back to the future where he's at 25 yo.
Pre or post-corporate drone days? Before the bullying/depression started or after? Also, any explanation behind the time-leaping? Is it REALLY God's work or does someone have a power/machine?

I know it's a lot of questions, but time-space stuff will always be confusing. If you do reply, please answer in order of questions.

Dex-chan lover
Pre or post-corporate drone days? Before the bullying/depression started or after? Also, any explanation behind the time-leaping? Is it REALLY God's work or does someone have a power/machine?

I know it's a lot of questions, but time-space stuff will always be confusing. If you do reply, please answer in order of questions.
  1. What's a corporate drone?
  2. It's in the middle of it
  3. No real explanation but the existence of higher power exists though we don't know the true nature of it
  4. Said higher power is shown by a sound of old clock.

Dex-chan lover
I love the sheer fact that he was so unbothered that it rendered the joke/insult/prank irrelevant.
0 Fucks were given. A real G for that one.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!

Really funny how Niihama is being confused on how stupid adolescent kids can be. Can't wait for more chapters in this story - specially on how much more time-travelling shenanigans this might end up heading to.

Dex-chan lover
  1. What's a corporate drone?
You remember what the mc was like at the beginning of the story? THAT'S a corporate drone; an overworked office worker with barely any time to themselves after having their soul and personality drained from inhumane overtime, power harassment/bullying from senior workers/management and poor working conditions.

Not a Japan exclusive thing, but given what Japan's work culture is like, it's extremely common. Too common. And it's common place across multiple industries. It's stuff like that which is one of many reasons why someone can go from a perfectly capable member of society to a full blown hikkimori that never goes outside. What's worse is that IF that person does go hikkimori, Japan's social stigma towards mental illness (it's getting better, but it's still a long ways away) means that lots of people are discouraged from asking for help, whether said help come from family, friends or proper medical professionals with the expertise to help.

Dex-chan lover
You remember what the mc was like at the beginning of the story? THAT'S a corporate drone; an overworked office worker with barely any time to themselves after having their soul and personality drained from inhumane overtime, power harassment/bullying from senior workers/management and poor working conditions.

Not a Japan exclusive thing, but given what Japan's work culture is like, it's extremely common. Too common. And it's common place across multiple industries. It's stuff like that which is one of many reasons why someone can go from a perfectly capable member of society to a full blown hikkimori that never goes outside. What's worse is that IF that person does go hikkimori, Japan's social stigma towards mental illness (it's getting better, but it's still a long ways away) means that lots of people are discouraged from asking for help, whether said help come from family, friends or proper medical professionals with the expertise to help.
In that case, he's still corporate drone when he returns to the future. But... the first thing he did this time is quitting the company. Just to get back at his boss though, he decides to use up all paid leave he deserved before officially quitting.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, good
I feared it would go with the group saying how he accepted the confession and it spreading around the school, so girls intersted in him, mainly HER, would get a fit of depression and he would be too stupid to even realize
If you wonder why I thought that the answer is who the fuck tries to refuse a confession with "if you are fine with me"? that in manga is usaully used when someone accepts it
even his twisting logic itself that she was forced doesn't work at all as he noticed she was extremely calm and not pushed

Group Leader
bit off topic but considering i've seen a few people (including myself) talk about the web/light novel here, i was wondering if you guys would like to start a discord/reddit about this series? it could get it more attention too
@zephyroths @McAlastair @UrbanSing sorry for mentioning but since you guys seemed interested/have read it i was wondering what you think? there's already a reddit but it was probably just sniped since it isn't active at all

Dex-chan lover
1. Glad to see him succeed
2. Dudes, don't exagerate, she's just offering food. Chill the fuck off
3. Haha, joke's on them

Users who are viewing this thread