Inkya Datta Ore no Seishun Revenge: Tenshi sugiru Ano Ko to Ayumu Re Life - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
bit off topic but considering i've seen a few people (including myself) talk about the web/light novel here, i was wondering if you guys would like to start a discord/reddit about this series? it could get it more attention too
@zephyroths @McAlastair @UrbanSing sorry for mentioning but since you guys seemed interested/have read it i was wondering what you think? there's already a reddit but it was probably just sniped since it isn't active at all
I've been a discord mod against my wishes for once, but never again I want to be one again other than to make a place for my irl circle

EDIT: do share the link if any one of you ever make one

Group Leader
I've been a discord mod against my wishes for once, but never again I want to be one again other than to make a place for my irl circle

EDIT: do share the link if any one of you ever make one
haha! it wasn't an invitation to be a mod specifically, more if you would like to join a server for this series
i'm in the process of creating a discord for it rn, idk what the rules are about posting invites in comment section though

Dex-chan lover
haha! it wasn't an invitation to be a mod specifically, more if you would like to join a server for this series
i'm in the process of creating a discord for it rn, idk what the rules are about posting invites in comment section though
just PM me the link if you doubt if its okay or not

Dex-chan lover
"niihima-kun, youre amazing"
Bout time yall realized that

Fed-Kun's army
The link chapter is black, or do I need to have an account?
Yes, it seems like novelupdates decided you need to be logged in to see links for some reason.
I just make do for now by googling translators name and going from there.

Dex-chan lover
It's okay, it'll end soon enough in a month and the author is a happy-ending type of guy.
You're right. It's just that
we need to wait daily instead of getting the entire batch at once. Though it might be good for the author's engagement

Dex-chan lover
i love how Haruka is now saving Niihama , as he did for Haruka in chapter 3. it’s really sweet to see the both of them supporting each other both in their interests and in times of grave crisis. Haruka is now getting real bold by FEEDING him that takoyaki , i hope Niihama will do his best to further his progress with her. love this series!

Dex-chan lover
"Isn't your perspective on your classmates a little bit twisted?"

Girl, open your eyes! That's exactly how they are.

Contributor
Shinichirou is technically cheating by having like double the life experience of everyone else in the room, but he's doing super well actually making use of what he has.

That look of pride on Haruka's face. Sweet vindication seeing everyone else appreciate the one guy only she would at first.

The way that he tried to accept the confession irks me though. If he had been aware of his feelings he'd never have done it, but his dense head strikes again. Him saying "Sorry, I already have someone I like" might've been more satisfying. That would have been very bad if Haruka saw that and heard his answer before they pranked him, but thankfully this isn't that kind of misunderstanding cliche-rich story.

That guy seems he may try to start a fight to nurse his badly bruised ego after such a savage response, but we'll see. His little gang of delinquents look like the kind of bully kids who peak in high school and end up becoming losers as adults.

Double-page supporter
OH MY GYATTNESS GRACIOUS! sakai’s legs… OH YES THE LEGS OF A FRESHMAN! 😩💢💢💢

Users who are viewing this thread