Inkya de Wotaku de Binbou Dakedo Bijin Ojou-sama ni Osaretemasu - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
Was this series axed? This chapter felt like a speedrun through three different arcs.
Honestly, it's how the entire thing seems to have been going so far. I think it's just the author's writing style, which, I can't say I'm very fond of.

Dex-chan lover
So we went from drama to more drama to even more drama, speedrunning the drama here

Also "so even you didn't chose me" wtf it's you that's making people do choices instead of mediating, wake up

Dex-chan lover
those last panels. so he was able to grab grandpa and somehow was able to make him stand properly, but then fell himself? if he had pushed his grandpa, making him fall to the floor thus pushing himself onto the staircase, i could understand it, but this feels just forced for the sake of faster plot progression.

i also would have expected aoi~san to join him with the visit.

Dex-chan lover
OH YEAH, it's the comatose arc

OIP.pNqceTqbuPZBfk8eAs8fLAHaEH

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Ah hello again, tsundere grandpa.
Looks like there will be no need for any engagement cancellation after something like this.
I mean would you be able to be still be a tsudere after almost accidentally killing your one and only grandchild like this?

Double-page supporter
Haaaaaaaaaaa the "I have to become worthy to be together with you" trope is so boring....

Users who are viewing this thread