Inkya Gyaru demo Ikigaritai! - Vol. 1 Ch. 10 - Internet Users do not Like Parties!

Dex-chan lover
that splash pages are so cute, but even a normal bandage would be annoying but i feel like it would be irritating to put stickers on face unless they're super thin/made of materials that wouldn't be uncomfortable/added lotion in between the skin (or like those 'pimple patches')

they do say 'don't drink your calories' lol

interesting that she still says 'boyfriend' even tho this is a yuri series (unless they're canonically bi, altho not like anyone's listening but hopefully ppl wouldn't care if she had said 'gf' instead)

Group Leader
that splash pages are so cute, but even a normal bandage would be annoying but i feel like it would be irritating to put stickers on face unless they're super thin/made of materials that wouldn't be uncomfortable/added lotion in between the skin (or like those 'pimple patches')

they do say 'don't drink your calories' lol

interesting that she still says 'boyfriend' even tho this is a yuri series (unless they're canonically bi, altho not like anyone's listening but hopefully ppl wouldn't care if she had said 'gf' instead)
well the boyfriend is that of the hypothetical idol archetype she's describing

Dex-chan lover
new inkya gals chapter, its gonna be a good day 😌
the color pages were so cute

Thanks for the translation!

this update was so cute and silly thank you soo much for continuing to translate this <3 love my daily dose of ichiran

Users who are viewing this thread